Ak-47!

juicyj

my buddy gave me a jar of ak seeds. i grew a few and it wasn't too bad, but i've been expirimentin with some clones from another source. i didn't wanna waste the ak seeds. and now i think its time to give em a whirl. if anyone has any info on this strain please let me know, i looked around and didn't out too much,,,thanx

ohhhhhhhh shit ak-47. never smoked it but i got an article out of a newspaper talking about that stuff...heard that shits crazy good

ak47 is some really good bud.. Its a mix of Sativa/Indica, more so on the Sativa side. Heres some more info for you juicyj:

This easy to grow plant is our most popular. It is of medium height and produces good yields quite quickly. Extremely STRONG odor and smoke. Take extra care for odor control when growing near neighbors. The name was given not out of any idea of violence, but more in association with the ‘one hit wonder’ that the smoke is. Quality without compromise makes AK suitable for commercial grows or home use. These plants have a short flowering period for a sativa, producing compact, not too leafy buds that gleam with a coat of resin crystals. Winning SEVEN prizes!! in Cannabis competitions, prove it is a favorite to smoke as well as to grow.

Serious Seeds ak47 is some very serious bud indeed..lol :allgood:

is there any way to find out genetic history or somethin?

when you order seeeds don't they tell you a lil sumthin bout how to grow it

bomb ass shit hard to describe the sweet woody taste i got to sample a gram once str8 from Holland haven't been so high ever since,the nug was super lime with red and orange hairs very fluffy kinda like styrafoam and powdery to the touch it was an insane high very creative thinkin while on this strain

My friend came across some ak-47 seeds and cultivated them. He ended up giving me about 5 grams for free. Some of the best bud I've seen/smoked. Not only is this shit super potent, but for me it lasted forever. I remember smoking a few bowls to myself of it passing out and waking up the next morning still high, eyes still glossy and red. Good shit, I doubt you'll be dissapointed. I would also have to agree with BB420 on the high, my mind would race but my body would endure couchlock. Hope to you get to enjoy it as much as I did! Goodluck on the grow.

Back
Top Bottom