Serious Seeds: AK 47 Auto flower?

scarylarry

So the other week a friend of mine gives us some AK 47 seeds from Serious seeds. Everything is good, they germed nice, rooted nice, and grew wonderful...They are still in my veg room under 24 hour light, so i go check them out and notice 1 of them has 100's of little nut sacks that are about to bust open, and the others are showing pistils. The plants are only about 1 1/2 months old from sow, and have been under 24 hr light the whole time...

So i guess what i'm asking is there an Autoflower AK-47 from serious, or is there a type of pheno that turns them into an auto flower...

how many pistils are showing ??? . .just 1 or 2 from future bud sites ?? . .The "nutsak" one may well be a male, but under 24/0 certainly sounds like some sort of autoflowering Pheno

DITTO TO WOT GANJAHOARDER said. . .get the male out unless you dont mind going thru each bud taking seeds out. . .and that aint much fun

anD "Spliffd" a pheno is a plant type . . ." Phenotype is the observable/qualifiable/quantifiable representation of a trait." is the diktionary xplanation

So the other week a friend of mine gives us some AK 47 seeds from Serious seeds. Everything is good, they germed nice, rooted nice, and grew wonderful...They are still in my veg room under 24 hour light, so i go check them out and notice 1 of them has 100's of little nut sacks that are about to bust open, and the others are showing pistils. The plants are only about 1 1/2 months old from sow, and have been under 24 hr light the whole time...

So i guess what i'm asking is there an Autoflower AK-47 from serious, or is there a type of pheno that turns them into an auto flower...
No there is not an autoflower AK47, your problem was probably due to root bound !!

Respect
Claude

Back
Top Bottom