All homemades should look this good

snugglefunked

my latest work of art... grasshopper... simply because bamboo is a grass and this thing'll get you hopped up on some reefer...

mebambusm.jpg

mebambusm2.jpg

mebambusm3.jpg

mebambusm4.jpg

So, how tall of a bamboo plant is required before you can get a stalk that thick? I ask because I've got a bamboo plant that has been in 'hyper-growth' stage ever since I placed it under my grow bulb in my plant tank... it's about 2 feet tall and growing like crazy.

Being able to 'harvest' it to make a bong would be friggin killer :D

i am selling them

maybe put some weed in it? i dunno. and whats wrong with your eyes?

snugglefunked said:
i am selling them
Dude, if you are ever around DC or Fairfax VA tell me, I'll buy one of those...

rhomb said:
whats wrong with your eyes?
He's been smoking through a bong, perhaps? :laughtwo:

The headshop in Calgary sells bamboo bongs, but they pale in comparison to your's. They sell one's that look and smoke like crap.... with amazing bamboo bongs like yours, you could make quite the killing ... hooray!

yeah... vexy... i don't think you'll be able to harvest bamboo big enough indoors... The place I got it from has like... 30 foot tall bamboo... and j842p... I live in Maryland... pretty close to fairfax and dc... 45 min - 1 hour perhaps... not far at all

rhomb said:
maybe put some weed in it? i dunno. and whats wrong with your eyes?
i dunno dude i rarely get red eye anymore, but i will admit i used to bad, :laughtwo: :grinjoint:
edit: '. and whats wrong with your eyes' didnt quite know what you meant kinda blazed if you mean something else :hmmmm:

SeXy VeXy said:
He's been smoking through a bong, perhaps? :laughtwo:

The headshop in Calgary sells bamboo bongs, but they pale in comparison to your's. They sell one's that look and smoke like crap.... with amazing bamboo bongs like yours, you could make quite the killing ... hooray!

when i smoke my eyes get red but not around them. he looks like he might be ill or maybe he found moms makeup? anyway you should make a multi chamber bamboo bong dude. get better.

FYI, bamboo doesn't gain width as it grows taller; the width of the rhizome will be the mature stalk width. Getting large diameter bamboo requires the right specie and a well developed grove.

~DP

LoL, well if you could make my bamboo magically grow.... well it'd be awesome.

But since that's pretty much out of the question, I'm willing to hear your suggestions ;)

:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom