Allgreenpharm.com is a scam

dean47

A word to the wise.

I attempted to purchase hash from these guys (Niklas Holm). It took three tries to send them money. When I was finally successful, they sent me tracking info for express logistics. After two days I received a call asking for $970.00 for an insurance certificate that was supposedly 95% refundable. This was supposed to be with free shipping so I refused to pay saying they should contact AllGreenPharm.com. This was followed by a call from Express Logistics with some jive about discreet packages, the DEA etc. My BS detector started sounding alarms. So, I asked the caller to provide me with his employee ID number and the corporate phone number so I could check with Human Resources. He gave me nothing.

Soon after, I received a text from Nicklas Holm of allgreenpharm.com telling me it was a new rule and I should send the money. I told him there was no way I would pay another cent. (At that point, I was out a few hundred dollars.)

After that, crickets.

While I’m embarrassed that I fell for this, I wanted to alert the community to these rip-off artists.

A word to the wise.

I attempted to purchase hash from these guys (Niklas Holm). It took three tries to send them money. When I was finally successful, they sent me tracking info for express logistics. After two days I received a call asking for $970.00 for an insurance certificate that was supposedly 95% refundable. This was supposed to be with free shipping so I refused to pay saying they should contact AllGreenPharm.com. This was followed by a call from Express Logistics with some jive about discreet packages, the DEA etc. My BS detector started sounding alarms. So, I asked the caller to provide me with his employee ID number and the corporate phone number so I could check with Human Resources. He gave me nothing.

Soon after, I received a text from Nicklas Holm of allgreenpharm.com telling me it was a new rule and I should send the money. I told him there was no way I would pay another cent. (At that point, I was out a few hundred dollars.)

After that, crickets.

While I’m embarrassed that I fell for this, I wanted to alert the community to these rip-off artists.

This is what happens when I try to visit their site, I don’t even have a security package from my isp but they still warned me:

IMG_6676.png

Definitely a scam, especially with such outlandish requests for such outlandish reasons. I wonder how many they’ve fleeced

Back
Top Bottom