Alternative Bong Water

guyver

The wife and I purchased a bong about three days ago and I love the bong but hate the water situation. I've seen a few people on here using an ash catcher? I am totally unfamiliar with that. Is it something that is attachable to all bongs? Does anyone use anything other than water? Just a few bong questions I had.

A ash catcher is just a small chamber that servers the purpose of well catching ash. I have experimented in the past using a number of water substitutes, juices, beer(yuck), wine (not bad actually), you name it. but if its just the hassle of having water in the bong try not adding water and just using ice. it will cool the smoke for ya and make for smooth hits. but still will need to empty it after each use. you can also use a bong dry, but I wouldn't.

A while back I saw a video of a special self-cleaning bong water solution that was being demo'd at the Cannabis Cup. I can't remember the name of it to save my life, but it sounded like a pretty sweet product. It's a powder that comes in these little Crystal Lite-like packets, you mix it with your bong water, and it will keep your bong clean while you're smoking. You can even leave it in there for a few days at a time and it makes the water change color.

Yeah, been using crushed ice it works pretty well actually!

I definitely have to find out about that powder it sounds awesome. I know they have some products like solutions for cleaning pipes and stuff but that bong water crystal light shit sounds killer

A while back I saw a video of a special self-cleaning bong water solution that was being demo'd at the Cannabis Cup. I can't remember the name of it to save my life, but it sounded like a pretty sweet product. It's a powder that comes in these little Crystal Lite-like packets, you mix it with your bong water, and it will keep your bong clean while you're smoking. You can even leave it in there for a few days at a time and it makes the water change color.

The product that you're describing is called FIZ. I saw it too at the cannabis cup, they gave out free samples. It works great. www.buyfiz.com

Back
Top Bottom