Alternative Patients Care Collective- APCC

OG Kushsta

A.P.C.C. in South Orange County is a L.A. Quality Co Op with Top Quality, Ultra High T.H.C. Content Medicine.. And Home of the 2008 L.A. Cannibus cup Winner "The Sour Bubble" .
I have been to ALL of the clubs in South O.C. and A.P.C.C. is the best of all of them. I have been a patient and going to alot of different clubs over the last 3 years. I feel lucky to Volunteer at this one!
:yummy:
Just make sure you bring your Original Doctor's reccomendation and a Valid California I.D.:rollit:
They are super strict about following State Law. Which is a good thing.
Valid Patients wanting to contact them can pre verify at:
1-866-699-2451
:yummy::roorrip::rollit:

A.P.C.C. in South Orange County is a L.A. Quality Co Op with Top Quality, Ultra High T.H.C. Content Medicine.. And Home of the 2008 L.A. Cannibus cup Winner "The Sour Bubble" .
I have been to ALL of the clubs in South O.C. and A.P.C.C. is the best of all of them. I have been a patient and going to alot of different clubs over the last 3 years. I feel lucky to Volunteer at this one!
:yummy:
Just make sure you bring your Original Doctor's reccomendation and a Valid California I.D.:rollit:
They are super strict about following State Law. Which is a good thing.
Valid Patients wanting to contact them can pre verify at:
1-866-699-2451
:yummy::roorrip::rollit:

Do i just call? Or could you PM me some of there prices? And were in South OC?

Call the number so we can pre verify you and then we will give you directions.. We are South Southwest O.C. .. a mile from the SJC Mission or 5 miles from SC Pier. Sorry to be so mysterious.. But, we have to make sure you are a Patient first.

Back
Top Bottom