always 420 / portland family pic thread!

always 420

hola... thought i'd start up a pic thread.. we've recently combined three separate collections of glass pieces, in our new place in Portland..

here are my contributions

PIC_0056.JPG

PIC_0058.JPG

"the Light Saber"

PIC_0016.JPG

hitting the Saber in my old room

PIC_0023.JPG

"the Dubblah"

PIC_0028.JPG

the Dubblah in action

PIC_0025_987182.JPG

looks like some P-91

PIC_0046.JPG

me hitting a reaaaaally small bong

so...there are some pics! there are so many more..and plenty more yet to be taken

PIC_0043.JPG

here are all of our pieces, combined..

there are a few that should be on that table, some of which no longer exist, and some we left down in socal.. i'll try and find pics of em

duuuuuuuuuude awesome pics man just awesome

Nice collection

Nice pictures dude

PIC_0025.JPG

"the Chief" (above) is a piece that I left in SoCal.. The chief was the first piece in the entire collection and has seen years of different buds and people. Gotta love!

PIC_0031.JPG

it's a sign....literally and figurativley

When you say you left hem in So Cal, do you mean you left them at your rent's place or something? Btw, love that road sigh, haha

cool sign and great pics man

DaHui said:
When you say you left hem in So Cal, do you mean you left them at your rent's place or something? Btw, love that road sigh, haha

I actually loaned that piece to a friend of mine.. and ended up not being able to get it back by the time i was skipping town..

hopefully she keeps it safe

PIC_0134.JPG

PIC_0137.JPG

this is what it looks like when we have "non-420" visitors.. we have to close up shop! stuff goes in the closet..even bob!

at least it makes the closet look cool

i wouldnt complain if my closet was like that at all especially if mines were that clean lol

always 420 said:
PIC_0134.JPG

PIC_0137.JPG

this is what it looks like when we have "non-420" visitors.. we have to close up shop! stuff goes in the closet..even bob!

at least it makes the closet look cool

I've got that same weed sack hanging on my wall, nice closet. :allgood:

ya its pretty fun...but to tell you the truth there are 3 or 4 that get used a considerable amount of time more than the others.

the glass in the closet picture, plus several more piecse that aren't shown, add up to around $1460...

we also own a $200 vaporizer. ok now i feel like i'm bragging.

Dont really wanna grow in our apartment, but we want to get a house when the lease is up in 6 months, and will definetly start growing there.

Back
Top Bottom