always 420 / portland family pic thread!

I don't quite understand the arms getting blazed, haha, I guess I'll have to try it out for myself! Yeah, red eyes suck, but hey, it's part of the lifestyle :smokin3:

Hey boys, nice pics as usual. You guys would definately get the tag team title for pics on this site. Fuck I'm stoned. :laughtwo:

RE: arms getting blazed. Your arms get tired, and so when you get done you get a real good, well i guess you could say body high, in your upper arms. I dont know, gotta try it to know what i mean. plus its a fun time.

yes, 9 out of 10 doctors recommend that you take your next bongload upside-down.

the other doctor was just lame.

PIC_01471.JPG

the new bong.

PIC_01491.JPG

the top of the bong.

PIC_01521.JPG

look at the size of the base on that thing...its huge.

PIC_0154.JPG

milkin it...you can really see how thick the glass is.

PIC_01551.JPG

on the exhale.

PIC_0156.JPG

always 420 milking it.

PIC_01571.JPG

and the exhale.

PIC_01591.JPG

and a pic of the bowl..with the different style of glass on glass.

hope you all enjoy...more pics comin soon...hopefully...if i can find my damn cord for my camera.

That really is a wierd style of glass on glass. Glass on glass is such an improvement, most people wouldn't even think so, but it makes using a bong so much better.

we spent soooooo long in the shop looking at that thing. We even had her fill it up with water so that we could try out different downstems.

I love getting home from work and having an amazing new bong sitting on my table. Pleasant surprise indeed...

:hump:

Very nice dude, very nice indeed. Always love the pics. :adore:

$200 with a 40% discount cause the shop is gonna be carrying some other companies glass on glass. We switched out the bowl and downstem, so we could get a stem that went deeper into that bubble and we could get those big milky hits. Wound up being $132 out the door.

And yes 420dentist....NOTHING compares to glass on glass in my opinion. In not too sure how i feel yet about this new style, but so far i dont see any problems, and it looks to me almost impossible to get clogged (not that the other g on g bowl we have has gotten clogged yet, but it would be more likely.

very nice glass....all of you guys living together must mean trouble. I remember when i had my bong phase...man were those some hazy times. I just cant handle it very well anymore especially when the weed is really good, I feel like I get hit by the pot truck.

it only seems right that to go with our nice new bong, should be some nice new buds. Here are some big nugs of some DANK oregon bud i just picked up today

420nugs1.JPG

ORdank21.JPG

and here are some pics of the bong i got last week..its named the empress

EmpressB1.JPG

Empress1.JPG

Empressfront1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom