always 420 / portland family pic thread!

I get a Lord of the Rings type of vibe when I hit that thing. Other people might just call it getting "really stoned".

correction... that new unnamed piece is glorious and only 132! thats def tight.

No more pics Portland Family?

i had tha same little silver bowl in tha last picture. except mine was orange. it was my 1st piece. it gave me lots of good memories. and now its @ tha bottom of a like. (sigh) : (

Well as far as new pics go from us.. I'm heading down to a shop in southeast and buying a Glass on Glass upgrade for my bong.. should be rippin' gnar once that is completed and i'll make sure and document it with some picccsss

also my roomate and I smoked a pretty fat blunt up at hood a couple weeks ago...so i'll put those pics up for sure....

hey dankcloset... whereabouts in pdx are you? (if you don't mind my asking of course..)

vlcmgl69 said:
i had tha same little silver bowl in tha last picture. except mine was orange. it was my 1st piece. it gave me lots of good memories. and now its @ tha bottom of a like. (sigh) : (

ps. how the heck did your piece end up in a lake?

always 420 said:
ps. how the heck did your piece end up in a lake?
lol well, i let my friend borrow it one weekend like 3 yrs ago & him & our other friend were using it while they were walking down tha street late @ night by his house (its very woodsy) a cop car was approaching them very slowly from behind so he tossed it in tha lake they were walking by. tha cop just asked them if they were okay & left. it sucks but i know he couldnt take that risk of getting caught w/ it

Back
Top Bottom