Am I missing anything? Getting

Skylander

Hello everyone,
Right now Im in Afghanyland hating life but I will be coming home to a brand new grow room which gets me thru some of these long days! Im a new grower and have been doing a lot of research in preparation for my first grow. Ive read Ed Rosenthal's book about 6 times from start to finish! LOL I know to much time on my hands! Well now Im under 2 months from coming home and trying to rap up my purchases before come home. Ok as for my question heres a purchase list for my grow.......PLEASE if anyone can point out anything I might left out I would appreciate it...... As I said Im a new grower so everything that I have purchased I have learned from reading or sites like this one! THis will be in a garage by the way!

5x9 tent
Carbon Filter and Inline Fan w/ducting and clamps
2x 750w LED
Dual Hose AC/Dehumidifier/Heater
12 site 5 gallon Ebb and grow system
4x 9" Oscillating Fans
Digital Environment Controller (Co2/Temp/Humidity)
Co2 Tank w/regulator
Digital Light Controller
Air Stones with Pump
Water Heater
Water Chiller
RO system
Nutes
Water Quality Tester
Humidity/Temp monitors( Just so if have a calibration issue/ Redundant Sources)

and a bit of Velcro products and cable organizer( I hate tube and cables just slopped around) To me its unsafe and annoying. Guess that's Uncle Sam talking!

Anyway any input or guidance is welcomed and yeah I know I probably went overboard but when you get a new grower and all this info and mix it with a little start up money this is what you get! Lol

:peace::thanks:

Are you growing for personal or supplying commercially? You could think about starting a little smaller and seeing if this is something that you will continue, that is some money you are dropping.

You can still grow a good number of plants in soil with a grow tent, lights, ventilation, and a little TLC. Trust me I know months away you have a mondo check, but take my advice and ease into it. If you findo you like it, then spend the money, and the money you spent already won't have been a waste.

I know exactly what youre saying and I agree but everything I have listed has already been purchased. I actually got into this a couple years ago after I got out the military. Im a contractor now! My uncle has a large grow room in MI and I would help him trim and clean from time to time in exchange for bud. I actually have a similar set up as my uncle just on a smaller scale because that's all I know and I feel comfortable with running it. Plus the that fact that I know that its works! LOL If it turns out that I don't like growing I will atleast grow until it has paid for itself believe me. This is my full time job while I finish up college.

:thanks::peace:

I hope to finish my first grow around the end of the year. If I can yield half of what my uncle gets off his plants I would be happy!:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom