Amsterdam, further adventures

Hestia

Here's some more...enjoy:smokin:

It's now Wednesday, my 4th day in Amsterdam. I walk out the door, take a deep breath of city air and wave at a group of 5 Black Petes walking down the road. What a town.

I head to Dutch Flowers for a spiff of fine Dutch weed and a hot chocolate, the breakfast of champions, no doubt. :Rasta:Sit for half an hour or so wit a table of young people from Scotland. With luck one day I'll make a trip there too. They spoke of the Isle of Sky and Isle of Mann. That's where my family comes from originally a long time ago.

I decided to club crawl for a bit and started at the De Dampkring. The smoke was great but the crowd was way too young for me. I didn't fit in, so I didn't stay long.

Next was the Abrasis. It looked easy to find on the map, but I had a hell of a time finding this place. I wasn't the only one either! I ran into a couple from Arizona who were as lost as I was.

We got tired of walking, so I asked a nice lady on the street. Bless her, she actually took her own time and led us there, now sweet and cool is that! It was crowded on the main floor so my new found friends and I went up a spiral staircase to the 2nd floor handout . There were couches, chairs, low tables, all in all the perfect place to party. They also had wonderful tea, . We sat down on a comfy couch and rolled and piped up some fine spiff, soft and sweet. On the couches next to us was a small group o young men from Castile, Spain. They were as cute as puppies and as sweet as bonbons. I wonder if my husband would be pissed if I brought one or two home - I promise to feed and paper train them, honest. I had a great time there, one of my best!

I came out around 8:00 and walked over to the Gray Area. It was packed to the rafters. Too packed for me. I hope that when I come back to Amsterdam in the summer I'll be able to get in and try some of their product, but not right then. Oh, well.

I met a nice young lady from New York at the Gray Area. We shared a spiff an conversation. Honey! Always remember you are a marvelous person. A gift to the world . Don't you ever take less than what you want, no one is worth living in fear and sadness.

Well, it's midnight and I'm bushed and bored. Tomorrow is going to be another active day, so I think I'll go back to my room and zee out . It's a soft, warm bed and I'm glad to be in it, so until tomorrow, good night all!:peace:

i got excited when i saw that their was a new installment....im waiting for another haha. good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom