AN Nutrients - Harvest Question - Couple weeks left?

IckySticky90

Hey everyone, Im getting close to my harvest time with my Sensi Star DWC.. Im in week 6 flowering and buds have started to get fat on my plant- Now my question is when should I start using Overdrive- I know its the last 2 weeks before flush but im worried that I'm going to use it too late before my perfect harvest time of milky trichomes. My plant is just starting to tint a couple of pistels brown with many white pistels still out and the trichomes are still clear with bulbus mushroom like heads. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on knowing beforehand how long you have left in a grow? I can post pics if it helps?
On a side note I'd also love any tips or tricks that I can use before harvest?
Cheers and thanks in advance!

Re: AN Nutrients/Harvest Question - Couple weeks left?

Look at the trichomes on the bud (not sugar leaves)with an at least 60x pocket scope or loupe
Some cloudy with most clear means it has a way to go

Mosly cloudy with a few amber means its time to start the final flush

If you count 3 or 4 amber in a spot with 20 or 30 trichomes, It's ready to chop

Yea I've been looking at the buds with my 60x loupe, i'd say they are mostly still clear. But because I've never grown with this strain before its hard for me to know the life cycle of the plant and how long I've got left. As the strain itself is supposed to be about 7-8 weeks but from just looking at I'd say i have to add on a week or 2. Anyone had any issues of growing over the usual schedule of a strain? Thanks for the info though,

I'm gonna piggyback on here icky were in the same place but I got many different stains so I'm gonna have a pain in the ass timing it out but what I'm trying to find out once they turn milky how long before there amber sounds like once they get milky start flush but I guess that every stain is different so nobody can give a time line on that I know I got a nightmare on my hands next run I only got 3 strains gonna get down to 1

Back
Top Bottom