An unusual stretch?

StimpLedNoTill

Hey guys, I just wanted to get a couple opinions on what would cause one plant to stretch over others. All 4 of my plants are 3 weeks old and were planted by seed at the same time under the same amount of equally distributed light, yet 1 of them grew taller than the others dispite having the same amount of leaf growth, although the growth seems slightly lankier than others. This happened within the first week and a half or so and over a period of less than 2 days it seemed. All 4 seeds are the same strain and feminized. It is the top right plant. As always, all input is much appreciated!

Attachments

• 20190526_160834.jpg
    20190526_160834.jpg
    933 KB · Views: 151
Hey guys, I just wanted to get a couple opinions on what would cause one plant to stretch over others. All 4 of my plants are 3 weeks old and were planted by seed at the same time under the same amount of equally distributed light, yet 1 of them grew taller than the others dispite having the same amount of leaf growth, although the growth seems slightly lankier than others. This happened within the first week and a half or so and over a period of less than 2 days it seemed. All 4 seeds are the same strain and feminized. It is the top right plant. As always, all input is much appreciated!
If you have 4 kids, will they grow up the same? :) They may be from the same gene pool but its what genes are expressed from that pool creates differences.

If you have 4 kids, will they grow up the same? :) They may be from the same gene pool but its what genes are expressed from that pool creates differences.

I was thinking a pheno expression as well but wasn't sure. It seems to be leaning toward its "sativa" side I guess. The strain is ocean grown cookies 70/30 indica/sativa.

Yeah it is so slight small differences in soil, roots. Ph anything can do that In early stage. When they are that small the slightest factor can cause that. If it continues excessively then pheno for sure. During the sensitive stages your top dressing vegetation and microbes could easily do that. How is the vegetation and soil different from each pot. Organic s it appears your doing and lots can impact that. I would look closer at the vegetation to see if you could measure them and if it can be replicated in other pots. that's how we fine tune for sure. However usually control the factors and modify one at a time to see how the impact the plants. The farther you get along it should balance out more if they are all the same pheno. On that note It looks like it's the only plant with no challenging bean plant in it or maybe it's smaller behind that I can't see it.

Back
Top Bottom