Annual Marijuana Arrests In The U.S.

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
arrestschart_300-1.gif

who was in office when that huge spike happened? and you guyts think the dems are going to change things? they will look at the change in that graph...

Ill stop teasing you guys if you promise to vote independent next time?

you'd think people would realize this is not a minor issue in our culture today, everyone smokes Cannabis for whatever reason. Just make it legal already.

who was in office when that huge spike happened? and you guyts think the dems are going to change things? they will look at the change in that graph...

Ill stop teasing you guys if you promise to vote independent next time?

i think we can at least wait until the new admin actually does something. i voted for obama because it seemed my only realistic choice for stopping mcC. but i also did it because i wanted to feel hope for us once more in my life. i gave up on real hope for u.s. politics when bobby kennedy was killed. everything since then has just been the lesser of two evils. so please let me hope for as long as i can.

as for next time, i'll be watching closely to see if any of my hope is fulfilled. it shouldn't take to long to get an idea. i'm gonna give hope a year. if i'm disappointed i'll either go third party or give up on voting except on the local level and hope that eventually the people get pissed off enough to rise up and take charge.

in the mean time, ya'll can tell the obama administration what you think by using the link in my sig.

i think we can at least wait until the new admin actually does something. i voted for obama because it seemed my only realistic choice for stopping mcC. but i also did it because i wanted to feel hope for us once more in my life. i gave up on real hope for u.s. politics when bobby kennedy was killed. everything since then has just been the lesser of two evils. so please let me hope for as long as i can.

as for next time, i'll be watching closely to see if any of my hope is fulfilled. it shouldn't take to long to get an idea. i'm gonna give hope a year. if i'm disappointed i'll either go third party or give up on voting except on the local level and hope that eventually the people get pissed off enough to rise up and take charge.

in the mean time, ya'll can tell the obama administration what you think by using the link in my sig.

Thanks for that link....i have told him a few times now, all via ur link lol

Dont think Obama hasnt already started doing things. in fact i think he has all ready done a lot to prove me right. To date obama has made 47 apptments 31 of them use to be part of the clinton admin. the same admin that caused that spike in mari arrests. this wouldnt be so disturbing if it werent for the fact he picked the drug war nazi as a vp, and well the dems have a track record of winning our votes based on the plant then locking us up for it. It seems by change he means "change back to" nothing new just a new face on our oppressor.:peace::rollit::peace::Rasta::clap:

Back
Top Bottom