Another from Raleigh

rambler

Hey everyone,
I've stumbled upon the site because I saw some postings here on the NC HJR 2405. Hopefully we can have reform here in NC sooner rather than later. I'm a member of a couple of other forums as well, and from what I've read thus far, everyone here seems very cool. Anyway, glad to be aboard and I'll see you on the forums.

Peace! :allgood:

High Rambler, welcome to the forums. You are correct 420 is a great place to be. We have so many great people who are here to answer your questions and listen to what you have to say. I think you have a lot of good things to say, so please post often.

We're glad you're here:rollit:

"High" Rambler, and welcome to the 420 forums. You/re absolutely right, we have some of the coolest, most helpful people in the world here. I see you've already found our political activism area. It's great to know we have another freedom loving member that's willing to stand for what they believe in.

If you do end up needing help with the site, feel free to contact a Hospitality Team member, or any of the 420 Magazine Staff.

Hi Rambler, nice avatar - too much Indica (time on the couch?)

Welcome - this is a great site, with friendly and knowledgable people.

I'm interested in HJR 2405. I think it's in the Health subcommitte right now, and the research commission is responsible for making their report during the 2009 session.

This is a long slow process as 2405 just establishes the task force to study whether medicinal MJ. We're still going to have to support the study, recommendation, and the whole process of legalizing for medicinal use.

Back
Top Bottom