Another kaos owner with no info

EvoAdam

why cant anybody find any info on these things.

we heres a post i made on another forum but its really slow there.

first new bong in about 5 years. It rips.

1993.jpg

2002.jpg

bad pic of the headband and hash..

016-1.jpg

Re: another kaos owner with no info...

i dont know why when i search so many people knock these things by saying how cheap they are. This is one of the most solid i have felt. Joint is huge. And it rips. I know they did make those soft glass ones. This is imho, is in a totally different universe in terms of quality.

Re: another kaos owner with no info.

I got one in July 2009. Mine is the clear version. I like to hit it, but cleaning is not so easy.

oh wow - yeah I have one very similar to that except mine has the rounded bottom instead of flask-style. Paid 235 for it at the local headshop.

and @ southernboy and anyone else cleaning bongs that have little compartments that make them harder than other bongs to clean - you just use some rubbing alcohol, water, and salt and swish it around right? Does the trick right? I just bought my bong the other day and have yet to clean it (no need so far, not much tar buildup), but I was wondering what others do.

I use to clean it with 90% alcohol, but I found it leave a film on the upper chamber. I switch to Denatured Alcohol with salt and it does the job well. I saw a woman on Youtube using the stuff. I want a storage bag for the thing, but it expensive at the headshop

Back
Top Bottom