Another? Lighting

Re: Another ? Lighting

It Might Get Stressed For Going From Hps To Sunlight Constantly; Or Are You Just Moving It From Hps To Sunlight?

constantly, well it spends most of the day in the sun and when it starts getting dark i put it under the hps for an hour before it goes to bed, and why would it stress it?

The spectrum/intensity of the sun and the spectrum/intensity of HPS are different.
Imo, leave them in one place or the other.

Marijuana is a weed its tuff.. it should be able to deal with it but it could cause stress. I took one of my plants from inside outside once and plant went into shock for a week of no growth at all... Just choose the hps or sunlight instead of switchin it to both its probably not the best thing to do.
Good Luck with your grow

iam2pro4u said:
Marijuana is a weed its tuff..

lmfao

weed is very picky, tuff has nothing to do with it, when you grow, u grow to get the most u can possibly get, giving your limits, i.e growing conditions, temp, ventilation etc.. with you switching from hps to sun you are definatly going to stress it, when you stress a plant, it takes energy(nutes & glucose) to put it back into the state it was once in to grow at its optimal rate, now when switching your constantly puting your plant in shock, not recommended, you pretty much wont yeild anything because your plant is using all its energy to keep it out of shock and not developing bud's. hopefully i explained this well enough.

Yea its very picky but still tuff it can survive doin that but definately isnt recommended.. ive seen people take there from out in the sun when sun goes down inside to light and still get some descent yeild.

Suns always a better source of light but how many hours of sunlight is it getting where you are?

i use to do the same by putting it under my hps when the sun went down just use the hps it well bud faster and form lots of sticky buds with lots of crystals under 12/12

If it's 9-10 hours of direct sunlight, that is definately better. Otherwise, just stick with the HPS..

Peace
MC

Back
Top Bottom