Another newbie - Hi all

monza697

well truthfully im only new to posting and signing up lol been useing a lot of great info that gets posted on this site. :thumb: So to everyone here on 420 tyvm :bravo: hats off to ya all.:thanks:
I use 2 tents for my grows my veg is 4x4x5 with a 600w mh running at 50% venting into flower tent right behind it and my flower is 5x5x6.6 also running 600w hps at 100% . running a 4" charcoal filter and 4" inline fan stepped up to 6" on exhaust side venting to above drop ceiling and 2nd floor seems to work for me inner temps at the top of the tents 81 deg in grow and 82 deg in flower .
Im not useing any 1 brand of nutrient and seems to work but like most i only 1/4 to 1/2 recomended total.
I do soil grows as well as hydro(dwc) seems to keep me on my toes lol. Ok here are some pick's:thanks:

My veg tent;purpple kush clones 1 week after rooting dwc
MG_00302.JPG

MG_00292.JPG

Flower tent;purpple kush 3 1/2 weeks of 12/12 and 2 plants i took from a friend
IMG_0022206.JPG

IMG_0016239.JPG
MG_00181.JPG

flower with veg on right
IMG_0023196.JPG

thats it for now i might do grow journal on ones in dwc since its the start of them .
Once again :thanks: to all

Hot damn!!thats an intro...welcome brother :welcome:
Nice to see you're jumping right in and sharing your grow. Did you start a journal yet? Sounds and looks like you've got the hang of this site, my signature has some helpful links if you need them. I look forward to seeing some of these ladies at harvest...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Welcome to :420: I see you got thing under control over here! Girls look great!
Im in for a Purple Kush grow if you decide to start a journal and definitely put the big girls in it!:peace:

ty all i will be starting a grow journal in the next few days just reading up on how and what to include and also playing with my settings and filters on my canon d60 to get better pick's:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom