Another one bite the dust!

jim bonghead

Good mornin fellow stoners,

I guess I should be in a pissy mood today.Because I went out to take pics to post and I found a baby with to top leaves just drooping.I remembered I peeled something brown off the top of tha plant the other day.I actually thought ot it was a snail. I might have pulled the top off it. It was only 4 nodes tall and just tied down no foilage on the nodes.
So all I can do is wait and see if she comes out of it.If not,down to 9 that might get me thru winter with the pain I have been having lately.If anyone even reads this.Do you know perhaps wat that slimy thing I pulled off that plant was it the top or a type of bug.I cant post any pics yet because I dont have enuff friends or blogs.Im kinda glad I cant only got a few strong ones are left.Somehow I wasnt as pissed as usual cuz I smoked a little lemon skunk I payed 20 bux a gram.I mite have to buy a few of those seeds !!
Peace,Jim Bonghead:peace:

fri.July 20th

Was it like a snail...but with no shell, , maybe a half inch to 1 and a half inches long and grey brownish?....that be a slug, neem oil works a treat, or use snail and slug chemical mix's from the garden shop if inclined, but neem does most things well and is' organic'

These suckers are very disruptive can wipe you out if not careful, keep your sh!t tight and secure in your grow room...ABOVE ALL KEEP IT CLEAN AND BUG FREE

peace
"V"

hey bro Vastok,
Yes, it was slimy like a slug. But this is my outside grow.I havent been back out yet to see if she survived.I have sevendust but it washed off Im sure its washed off by now. It was some kind of slug because I never seen a top slimy like that in all my years! thx for your feedback Plz.if you have time send me a friend request ,I still have aboot 30 more blogs before Im a full fledged member.
:thumb:peace jim bonghead

There are three simple ways you can tackle your slugs/snail issues in your garden.

Tip #1 – Use copper wire as a barrier around your garden. The copper will shock the slugs and deter them from moving further into your garden. Don’t have any copper wire lying around? Dimes and quarters have copper within them, maybe it’s time to pull that big change jar out and use some common cents to help protect your garden!

Tip #2 – This may be the most difficult one of them all…water your garden in the morning (end sarcasm). As mentioned above these little buggers enjoy moist environments AND they like to come out when lights are out. By watering your plants in the morning you give the soil all day to dry up, which makes your garden less attractive to pests, thus reduces any damage.

Tip #3 – Use Diatomaceous Earth to Kills Slugs and Snails.

Back
Top Bottom