Another Vaporizer Thread

Re: Another Vaporizer Thread.

Can someone please tell me how to prevent burning throat with a vape? I have a nice bag vape but quit using it cause it burns and I'm not a newbie. Just bought a firewood vape but have same problem.

Re: Another Vaporizer Thread.

Hey, Nalaeyak. Make sure the temperature is right. I used to set it too high, and it really hurt my throat. I now usually set it on about 6 on the Volcano, which is about 190 C / 375 F, but it seems like different strains have different optimal temperatures.

Also, my throat tends to hurt if I inhale too much at once. I find that the best way to inhale for me at least, is to inhale only up to about 2/3 of lung capacity, then inhale some air, then hold it in for a few seconds, then exhale slowly.

And drink lots of water! Speaking of water, I heard about people who like to sprinkle the stuff with a little water before vaping. I've never tried that, though.

Hope that helps. I'll try to think of other things, but I'm no expert…

Re: Another Vaporizer Thread...

I have a Vapir and a Vapor Bros.
I must be crazy because I like the Vapir.
It's wayy fast in heating up and and the digital temp is spot on.
With the Vapor Bros. I get huge smokey hit's or nothing.
I don't know alot abot vaporizer's so time will tell.
To me there was no difference between a cheap glass globe/heating iron vap. or the Vapor Bros.
I tossed the Vapor Bros. aside a week after using it.
Just my .02

The Vapor Brothers Vaporizer is not that bad. I think it requires slight learning curve to really get good at it, but it's worth it.

The Vapir one doesnt work with Cannabis, only other spices and herbs.

that's not true... come on.
of course it does.
it isn't the best vaporizer, but it does the job!

and the vapir no 2 is in fact a very good unit, with a very good reputation. A very solid unit that has some advantages and some disadvantages and it's kinda cheap, compared to more modern units.

Back
Top Bottom