Vapor Brothers, Vaporizer "Review/Recommendation"!

420 Warrior

Ok, so I got a new vaporizer sent to me from "Vapor Brothers" and I must say, I totally love it!!! :thumb:

The first thing I noticed when I opened the box, was that it is a complete unit, that comes with every single thing you need to get started vaping, right away...I mean, from the extra screen's, to the stainless steel stirring tool!...Everything!

I could also tell just how well made and sturdy the whole thing is, really solid and well constructed! The wooden box really matches almost any decor as well...It would really look natural and subtle in any room. ;)

This vape came complete with two different EZ-connect whips, as well as an essential oil defusing attachment for aroma therapy.

These guys really covered all the bases with this unit and even sent me a package of their "Sweetly Calming" herbal blend, that I was really surprised about how much I enjoyed, for not only the mild cinnamon like flavor but also for the calming sensation I felt after vaporizing it...Hmm? Very enjoyable and totally unexpected!

The next thing I noticed, was just how quite this vape was when I switched it on, I mean, totally silent!

I have seen other electric vapes before, but what I've noticed about them, was just how noisy they are while running, but this one? It's absolutely silent!

The best thing I found, was that It only took me about 30 seconds to figure out how to use it...I mean, super easy!

All you do is, place your herb in the bowl end of the whip, slightly tamp down the loose/ground herb, with the supplied stirring tool's (handle end), connect the "bowl" end to the heating element stem and lightly inhale through the mouthpiece end... wallah! your golden! Easy, cheezy, Japaneezy!!!

Really? The only thing I had to figure out was, which heating selection to set it on? And, that only took me a couple of uses to decide...so...? No worries their either! :)

There is no doubt, that I would highly recommend this Vapor Brothers vape to ANYONE who is interested in a, super easy to use, very reliable, sturdy and reasonably priced vaporizer! ;)

Thanks for a great product guys, I'm sure this vape will bring me lot's of medical Cannabis, vaporizing pleasure, for many years to come...:adore: :thanks:

I give Vapor Brothers--->:thumb::thumb: And 420 Cool points, for the chance to try and review their wonderful vaporizer! :bravo::welldone::thanks:

Logo_VaporBrothers_1_.jpg

~420 Warrior~ :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom