Any Organic Growers?

Hi there! I do 2 grows 1 organic for my son's meds I use black gold peat with the Green Sunshine company 's Earth Dust and 1 for my own meds I use advance nutrients. With a commercial grow like yours I'd love to smoke some bowls with you and pick your brain on growing! I look forward to your input!
Best regards,
G.I.JOSE

20200212_145631.jpg
Anytime Brotha! and I like what you got going on I subscribed to your channel

Anytime Brotha! and I like what you got going on I subscribed to your channel
Thanks for the Sub! Here is the link, if you scroll down to the FAQ he describes how to use Earth Dust. If you have any questions please let me know. I'm not affiliated with the company, meaning I don't get any Kickback whatsoever I just believe in the product.

Welcome to 420! Glad to have you here. I'm sure there are a few, but your the 1st commercial grower I've met here. It will be interesting to see your take on things. I dig that you are into entomology. I took several entomology courses back in College. I was a bio major and bugs have always interested me. I currently raise 5 different species of roaches for my Chameleons. Aquatic Ent. was by far my favorite entomology course. I really enjoyed the collection trips and identification labs. It was very fun stuff and I kinda miss it. Anyway, glad to have you here. Happy growing.

Welcome to 420! Glad to have you here. I'm sure there are a few, but your the 1st commercial grower I've met here. It will be interesting to see your take on things. I dig that you are into entomology. I took several entomology courses back in College. I was a bio major and bugs have always interested me. I currently raise 5 different species of roaches for my Chameleons. Aquatic Ent. was by far my favorite entomology course. I really enjoyed the collection trips and identification labs. It was very fun stuff and I kinda miss it. Anyway, glad to have you here. Happy growing.
That's really cool! so do you breed any hissing cockroach's? I know other lizards and geckos love them.

Yep. Hissers, orange heads, Dubia, and Green banana roaches. I was doing red runners as well, but they can infest if they get out, so I got rid of those. The other ones I have need heat and humidity and would die outside of there bins. That's one of my requirements for a roach species now. If it could survive loose in my home, I won't mess with them.

Back
Top Bottom