Any suggestions appreciated!

Florushingflowers

I know at some point I will have to be away for a week and not able to use a drip irrigation system as I'm running a bio organic feed which would clog the tubing and also the nutes are only viable for 2 days. Any suggestions to how I could keep the feeding process going whilst I'm away? :hmmmm:

You can use peristatic pumps which don't need drippers for irrigation.

The two day viability is more difficult as they'll need to be mixed. Are the nutrients dry, liquid, or a combination?

Hi! Thanks for the reply.
Suppose a pump would be the logical solution. I will be using fluid based nutrition - canna Bio flores/vega.
This will also be an auto grow so I really don't want a big set back whilst I'm gone for the week! Are there any slow releasing bio nutrients I could possibly use?

This will also be an auto grow so I really don't want a big set back whilst I'm gone for the week! Are there any slow releasing bio nutrients I could possibly use?

I don't know of any.

To make the pumps work for you will take a computer controller and several pumps. It won't be easy.

I grow in coco/perlite using synthetic nutrients with an automatic watering system so I can go away for up to a week at a time. An option for your future grows would be LOS or living organic soil. You can get away with water only for a week. Doc Bud's High Brix Blend has quite the following here. It will take you at least a month to prepare, or cook as they say, the soil before it's ready to use. Take a look at Mr. Krip's or Duggan's journals for more information.

Back
Top Bottom