Anybody ever try Opulent Tents?

Has anyone ever tried the opulent tents? I'm thinking of doing the 2-in-1 style. Or would it be better to go with 2 different tents to maximize space? Any thoughts or experience would be appreciated.

I saw that Gorilla grow tents is a sponsor but I don't have enough in my starter budget for now.

This is the model I'm considering. How many plants could I flower in the main section? How many photos versus autos? Thanks

Screenshot_20200503-121131_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Has anyone ever tried the opulent tents? I'm thinking of doing the 2-in-1 style. Or would it be better to go with 2 different tents to maximize space? Any thoughts or experience would be appreciated.

I saw that Gorilla grow tents is a sponsor but I don't have enough in my starter budget for now.

This is the model I'm considering. How many plants could I flower in the main section? How many photos versus autos? Thanks

Screenshot_20200503-121131_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have the same type of tent from a different company, same design but 48"x36"x72" due to my weird shaped space. I'm using it without the divider and like having the shelf inside, nice for power strips, clip fans, etc. Once things move along I'm not sure if I'll toss the divider in or just get a smaller tent for clones, I'm not overly confident in the divider's ability to completely block all the light but we'll see. Overall I like the design, I paid about $140.

I have the same type of tent from a different company, same design but 48"x36"x72" due to my weird shaped space. I'm using it without the divider and like having the shelf inside, nice for power strips, clip fans, etc. Once things move along I'm not sure if I'll toss the divider in or just get a smaller tent for clones, I'm not overly confident in the divider's ability to completely block all the light but we'll see. Overall I like the design, I paid about $140.
Thanks for the insight. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom