Anyone grown or blazed Sheherazade?

dogstick

I was thinking about growing this strain from Paradise seeds but haven't found too many reviews on it out there. Anyone in here ever grown it or blazed it? Thanks

I was thinking about growing this strain from Paradise seeds but haven't found too many reviews on it out there. Anyone in here ever grown it or blazed it? Thanks

Yes, for about 2 years back in 2003-2004 in the Boston area. Indoor Hydro but freaking tasty:tokin:. It's one of my favorite strains of that time...Chronic, NL#5, Black/Burmeese, Romulan and my girl Sheherazade. Can't find it in Northern Cali these days which is suprising considering the second goldrush is on here. This is a top strain YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Enjoy

Shucks, I already ordered some seeds. I will have to give that a go around next time. It does seem like a great strain. How was the yield on it? I went with next generation
grapegod this go around. Thanks for the input u2, looking forward on getting around to that strain.

Due to her family heritage, Sheherazade has got the depth from the valleys of Hindu Kush, as well as the soaring highs from the Far East. Most of all, the traits of this sultry princess is her heavy musk- like sweetness. The overall sensation is one of body relaxation but may register on the cerebral level. Sea of Green.

Strain: Indica / Sativa (75/25)
Parentage: Afghani & South East Asian Sativa
Planting: Indoor / Outdoor (temperate climates)
Flowering: 56 days / mid Oct
Yield: 350g per sq m

Back
Top Bottom