Anyone have experience with Lowryder / Lowryder 2?

Barneby1

I think i'm more addicted to growing than i am smoking...i figure if i keep telling myself that, i'll believe it someday lol.

anyway, not even done with my 1st grow yet (it's almost there!) and i'm thinking about things for my next grow!

I was curious about the Lowryder strain. i have a limited grow area (42" tall x 36" wide x 18" deep) and my current unknown strain is getting too tall and too wide. I've seen several different strains of lowryder...normal Lowryder, LR auto, Lowryder 2 and a bunch of hybrids. Figured i'd asked the people with experience on here before i go doing trial and error runs again.

-How much do these strains realistically produce under CFL's?
-Could i put multiple plants into a 2.5gal bucket (thinking 2 per bucket)?
-Is the LR auto even legit?...it says it completely skips the veg phase.
-Whats YOUR favorite? :tokin:

keep on blazin

For your current grow, simply tie down the plant and bend it over without snapping anything!

1. they produce 0.5oz to 1oz
2. no, i would stick to 1 plant per 2.5gal pot
3. the LR auto is legit, just give it light water and nutrients and u will have bud in 70 days
4. my favorite strain is strawberry cough

Good luck man.

Thanks for the info lighter!

I am trying to keep them pretty short, so i'm guessing it would just be better to get smaller pots? maybe like 1 gal? trying to make efficient use of my growspace without too much over-crowding again. i figure i could fit maybe 5-6 1 gal pots in the grow box and be alright, esspecially since they are single cola.

ya for autos 1 gal will be fine.

I am currently growing diesel ryder, a LR hybrid, and it is not short, like I had planned. I am not sure if LR strains are shorter in their more "pure" form, though.

You can see my journal here: 10 Gallon Bubble / Diesel Ryder Auto Fem / 400W HID

Here is a pic of my 3 diesel ryders, that little pink box they are in is actually a 10 gallon res.
IMG_001314.JPG

Back
Top Bottom