Anyone know how to change a male plant to female?

I discovered an easy way to turn male plants into females, quite by accident! I put three males in the same pot, several days later I noticed one had female flowers. I was sure they were all males, but there it was ......in full flower! So I transplanted her into a pot of her own and left the two males in the same pot. Amazingly after another week, one of the two male had changed into female! The last male had began to put on male flowers, so I terminated it! I can't say for sure if this really works, but it worked for me. I'll see how they grow, if I have any other problems with them, I'll let you know!! Try it, you have nothing to lose!!

I discovered an easy way to turn male plants into females, quite by accident! I put three males in the same pot, several days later I noticed one had female flowers. I was sure they were all males, but there it was ......in full flower! So I transplanted her into a pot of her own and left the two males in the same pot. Amazingly after another week, one of the two male had changed into female! The last male had began to put on male flowers, so I terminated it! I can't say for sure if this really works, but it worked for me. I'll see how they grow, if I have any other problems with them, I'll let you know!! Try it, you have nothing to lose!!

Thats very funny and i`m sure it never happened.. But, thank you for the laugh....

To "turn" a male marijuana plant into a female marijuana plant is really quite simple. Put a flowing dress on him, and put a bow on his balls. Voila, you now have your very own female marijuana plant! To change him back, just lose the dress and bow.

Sent from my KFTT using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It only hurts if you don't understand that water leaves make the best green juice you can consume. No THC, but full of phytonutrients. Would everyone stop throwing away good water leaves and start juicing them? Yes? Good for you. Prepare to feel ten years younger friends.

Cannabis is not male or female as it as more than 2 chromosomes. Can you reverse the flowering expression from male to female yes.

A cannabis plant determines it's sex based on hormone levels. Spraying with STS ect genetically stops the production of ethylene gas and forces the plant to produce male plant's. By adding ethylene you can't revert a plant that doesn't produce ethylene (Male) into female. 1 way of doing this is by using ripe fruit. Here is a male that as been reversed using fruit. It's only about 14 days after using fruit to reverse the male and the pic is over a decade old. Neville reversed pure haze like this and made seeds that's were I got the idea to try this myself.
user2159_pic2774_1287216171.jpg

By adding ethylene you can't revert a plant that doesn't produce ethylene (Male) into female.

Not sure if I fully understand this sentence. I understand how some fruits offgas to ripen each other.

How would/do you do this in practise? I may go buy a few bananas today just to experiment on a male.

I just got curious and did a web-search for ethylene gas products. Other countries' Amazon websites have it in aerosol cans (or cases of 96 aerosol cans, lol). Brands such as Ripylene 6 and Mr. Ripe Fruit Ripening Gas. I didn't see anything on the USA version of Amazon, though. Might this substance be regulated here? (In bulk form, obviously, lol, not the amounts one gets from bananas and peaches.)

Not sure if I fully understand this sentence. I understand how some fruits offgas to ripen each other.

How would/do you do this in practise? I may go buy a few bananas today just to experiment on a male.
Ethylene is lighter than air so the gas will rise. I placed 3 supermarket tomatoes in a bottle with a pipe going into a clear plastic put with the male in. I burp the tub 3 times a day. You can buy etheyen gas but it's hard to find. Supermarkets use it in their warehouses.

So it sounds from what you’re saying that the sentence should read

“By adding ethylene you can revert a plant that doesn't produce ethylene (Male) into female”

So it sounds from what you’re saying that the sentence should read

“By adding ethylene you can revert a plant that doesn't produce ethylene (Male) into female”
Technically no because genetically a male can't change to female. Only a very small number of cannabis plant's are male or female. Littraly 1 in 1000's the rest are all hermaphrodite and have the ability to charge their sex organs through hormones.

Adding ethylene will change the expression of the plant but not the genetics. However the strange thing is Neville made seeds from his reverse male and 1/3 apparently express as female plant's unlike a female reversal.

Sure. But I was just trying to understand that sentence, which you wrote. Thought it may have had a typo or two :hmmmm: In any case I think I sort of get what you’re saying.

I have just pulled two out of my three beautiful Thai plants! It hurt me soo bad, I have ten cheese females and 8 OG master kush females but it was the seeds I got for free from gypsy nivana seed bank, they were Sam the skunkmans Thai haze x skunk #1 and 3 out of 5 popped and I've been enthusiastically waitng to smoke that shit! I love pure sativa and well anyways two are male and pulled them but I still have 1 left but its more skunky of a pheno its shorter and wider leafed but anyways, I know there are certain chemicals you could use to change the sex and I'd like some1 to explain the process to me because seriously I don't ever wanna chop another beautiful plant like that again!!
You can use "RIOT SEEDS" or "DUTCH MASTERS" reversal and accomplish this feat. Don't listen to EVERYONE. I am here to say science has found a way. Say like your plants are "TURNING MALE" (HERMIEING- WHICH IS TECHNICALLY BECOMING A "MALE") You can use RIOT SEEDS or DUTCH MASTERS REVERSAL spray to turn them back to FEMS.... No lie. I live by this. I can't stand growers that are SO DAMN SURE OF THEMSELVES they deter others from truth. SO YES THERE IS A "CHEMICAL" IN THIS EXISTENCE THAT REALLY WORKS. LOL

If you pay me 1 million dollars, I have this snake oil that can do what you ask. :lot-o-toke:

(HERMIEING- WHICH IS TECHNICALLY BECOMING A "MALE")

:rofl:... No.

But thanks for playing I Don't Understand, SO I'LL SHOUT. Next contestant, please.

Back
Top Bottom