Anyone know this strain?

aussie bud

I got this from a local that i get smoke from, Unknown strain but good :volcano-smiley:

Dont know how much you can tell from a pic but have a look :Namaste:

11720698_106648416346209_1543698102_n.jpg
11720674_106648409679543_257999789_n.jpg

Looks like your standard polyhybrid.

Looking at the leaves probably leans toward the indica side.

Take a few cuttings, self it and while your at it throw some of that pollen on the White Widow you are growing.

thanks Hybrid, Take a few cuttings, self it and while your at it throw some of that pollen on the White Widow you are growing. what do you mean by this?

This is a good way to make seeds so you don't have to pay exhorbitant prices for them.

Take a cutting from your plant and root it. When you put your plants into flower, reverse the sex of your cutting using Colloidal Silver or and STS solution. The cutting will change sex and form male flowers. Use this pollen to fertilise your other plants. Only need to pollenate a lower branch, not the whole plant.

The seeds that form will be all female.

The White Widow x Purchased Clone will be your F1 generation cross. Grow these out and pick the very best 2 plants and do the same again. This will be your F2 generation and this is where you'll find those really amazing crosses. If you selected for potency in the F1 generation roughly 25% of your F2 should be much more potent than the original parents were.

Purchased Clone x Purchased clone will become known as Selfed 1 or S1. This is where you cross a plant with itself. If the variety is stable, most plants will closely resemble the mother. If unstable, there will be a wide variety of different phenotypes but this is not a bad thing, it's like jumping straight to the F2 generation in a normal cross.

Hope that helps. :thumb:

My first grow was in a garbage bin back in 1982. Come a long way since then. :ganjamon:

Just start a thread with the topic you want to discuss, that way others can input as well

the plant looks healthy but ill say maybe under over watering there my friend , i would also take clones off her , theres plenty there and it will help the air flow through the plant .

Great info with the breeding hybird garden , i have just changed a thc bomb auto from female yo male , i used the whole plant as the autos seem to have small pollen sacs
I am using the pollen for my regular blue blood and storing some for my strawberry blue, sugar black rose, cheesy dick :) i know they wont be autos as i did it last yeah but i used a regular male not a reversed female.
My friend and i are hoping to get some breeding done , if we need advice would it be ok to ask ?

P1070636.JPG
P10706822.JPG
P10706831.JPG
P10706861.JPG
P10706791.JPG

the plant looks healthy but ill say maybe under over watering there my friend

I agree, looks like over watering but as Aussie Bud just installed a large fan and scrubber it may be due to excessive transpiration. Easiest way to tell would be switch the fan off and see if the plant goes back to looking like the first picture.

Great info with the breeding hybird garden , i have just changed a thc bomb auto from female yo male , i used the whole plant as the autos seem to have small pollen sacs
I am using the pollen for my regular blue blood and storing some for my strawberry blue, sugar black rose, cheesy dick :) i know they wont be autos as i did it last yeah but i used a regular male not a reversed female.
My friend and i are hoping to get some breeding done , if we need advice would it be ok to ask ?

Nice looking plants Professor. Always happy to discuss breeding. :high-five:

yes I think maybe over watered. Im really trying to get it right using lift the pot method. Being my first real grow there is some things that are that are harder to get the nac off. never the less i will continue on and learn from my mistakes. thanks for the input guys

Wait till the pot dries right out on put it on some bathroom scales and weigh it. Then water until the soil is saturated to the point of run off and weigh again.

Say first weight was 2 kilo and second weight was 5 kilo. That gives you a 3 kilo difference. Water weighs 1kg per litre.

Wait till the pot gets to 2.5 kilo, then water with 2 litres of water. This way you know that the pot is getting ample water without having any runoff which will leach nutrient from your soil.

This is why I switched to growing in coco. It's almost impossible to overwater. :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom