Anyone smoke their vaped bud?

So, recently I got a good amount of quality herb, and ended up smoking it entirely too fast. I only have 4g's left so I was looking for ways to conserve it, so I started vaping it as my primary way of smoking.. Normally I love vaping, but this bud is a bit dry and burns up too fast in the vape and doesn't taste that good (although it tastes amazing in a bowl.. go figure?)

Anyway, between the 3 of us, we vaped just a small amount, and then once it was done, packed the remains into a bowl. We only got about half a bowls worth, and between 3 people, when we were done smoking it, we were all blitzed for a good 3 hours.

I've read about people using their vaped herb for cooking, but haven't really seen anyone smoke it. It tastes pretty bad in the bowl, kind of tastes like brick weed mixed with old dirty peanut butter, but it does the trick. Definitely a good idea if you're running low on herb :cheer:

re-vaping doesn't sound like a good idea..if you've already vaped it, you should have vaped most of the good stuff out already..if you heat it up it will just taste like burnt popcorn haha

I usually smoke it, give it to someone in need, or sell it. I don't smoke it anymore, but over the summer I smoked a few joints of it and it tasted really nice. But cooking would probably be the most efficient use of it

I'll smoke it in a pinch, but otherwise I save it for butter. Vaped weed gives me a headache, but if you're desperate, why not?

re-vaping doesn't sound like a good idea..if you've already vaped it, you should have vaped most of the good stuff out already..if you heat it up it will just taste like burnt popcorn haha

I usually smoke it, give it to someone in need, or sell it. I don't smoke it anymore, but over the summer I smoked a few joints of it and it tasted really nice. But cooking would probably be the most efficient use of it
yeah i can't see re-vaping it to be worth anything, unless you crank the temps up, and then its not even vaping lol

The only way I smoke vaped weed is rolling a jay and its a very light buzz almost cigarrette like. After a few i lost the drive to smoke them since they barely tasted like weed at all. I would say save it for butter. thats what i should have done!

I make butter with my vaporized weed. My and my friends use a buddha, and we fill a mason jar in a month, packed solid with leftovers.

Best thing to do is to make cookies, like we did:

IMG_02054.JPG

So, recently I got a good amount of quality herb, and ended up smoking it entirely too fast. I only have 4g's left so I was looking for ways to conserve it, so I started vaping it as my primary way of smoking.. Normally I love vaping, but this bud is a bit dry and burns up too fast in the vape and doesn't taste that good (although it tastes amazing in a bowl.. go figure?)

Anyway, between the 3 of us, we vaped just a small amount, and then once it was done, packed the remains into a bowl. We only got about half a bowls worth, and between 3 people, when we were done smoking it, we were all blitzed for a good 3 hours.

I've read about people using their vaped herb for cooking, but haven't really seen anyone smoke it. It tastes pretty bad in the bowl, kind of tastes like brick weed mixed with old dirty peanut butter, but it does the trick. Definitely a good idea if you're running low on herb :cheer:
I store my buds in a black glass jar. It stays fresh almost forever (not forever cuz I'll vape it) I bought black glass jars off of amazon you can also store herbs and spices and other stuff in them.

You can restore the moisture by putting a damp cotton ball in the container. Don't let it rest on your weed. Check in 8 hours and at 24 hours. It will get moist without ruining it. When I vape dry I don't vaporize a quarter of a joint-plenty high.

Back
Top Bottom