Need help with Easy Vape.

louisville420

hi... i bought this vaporizer recently, its the easy vape:

easy-vape-digital-vaporizer-bl-010.jpg

anyways...ive used it a couple of times but for some reason i think im doing something wrongg....i set my temperature to 365...let it heat up for like 10-13 mins...then ill pack around half-3/4 of the bowl and place it over the heater...ill wait 2-3 minutes and take REALLY slow drags....is this the correct way to do it??should i have a higher or lower temperature??

also...if i leave the bowl over the heater without using it...will my herb go to waste?? should i only place the bowl over the heater when im going to drag??....

PLEASEE help me i really want to get this down rightt ..

Re: need help with Easy Vape..

I start mine at about 317-320F.

Good luck and welcome aboard.
Start low and work your way up. Personally I think 365 is too high.

hi... i bought this vaporizer recently, its the easy vape:

easy-vape-digital-vaporizer-bl-010.jpg

anyways...ive used it a couple of times but for some reason i think im doing something wrongg....i set my temperature to 365...let it heat up for like 10-13 mins...then ill pack around half-3/4 of the bowl and place it over the heater...ill wait 2-3 minutes and take REALLY slow drags....is this the correct way to do it??should i have a higher or lower temperature??

also...if i leave the bowl over the heater without using it...will my herb go to waste?? should i only place the bowl over the heater when im going to drag??....

PLEASEE help me i really want to get this down rightt ..
It sounds like you may be cooking it. Look up on the internet the best method and temp for this particular vaporizer. If you are not having a party with a bunch of people, you would probably be better off with a little hand held vaporizer. There are a million little personal vaporizers out there. Do a little research to find what might be best for you.

Back
Top Bottom