Anyone that can help me?

im a new grower and im not so good at identify specific problems
i think i started whit a too big pot but all went well(i think) here are some photos
20200602_230016.jpg

20200603_030106.jpg

this is a royal critical
----------------------------------------------------------
20200603_025956.jpg

20200603_030007.jpg

20200603_030026.jpg

and this is purple queen
-----------------------------------------------------------
in the firts(critical) i can see a lill burned tip
in the second(purple) there are some leaf edges tip pointig upwards
if anyone can tell me if there is something wrong i will greately appreciate it <3

im a new grower and im not so good at identify specific problems
i think i started whit a too big pot but all went well(i think) here are some photos
20200602_230016.jpg

20200603_030106.jpg

this is a royal critical
----------------------------------------------------------
20200603_025956.jpg

20200603_030007.jpg

20200603_030026.jpg

and this is purple queen
-----------------------------------------------------------
in the firts(critical) i can see a lill burned tip
in the second(purple) there are some leaf edges tip pointig upwards
if anyone can tell me if there is something wrong i will greately appreciate it <3
Your growing in coca? use a potting soil with perlite and nutrients!

Your growing in coca? use a potting soil with perlite and nutrients!
It's growing messed up cause you use straight compost. You have to have potting soil with like 25% compost. Transplant it into a better soil mix asap!!! Not just compost manure etc...

i am using a pre mix of organic peat moss, no manure no compost
the pre mix peat moss is ph 6.5
and yes i forgot the perlite
You using nutrients the whole time. Peat moss doesn't have anything in it for the plant. You need something with nitrogen and good macro in it.

You using nutrients the whole time. Peat moss doesn't have anything in it for the plant. You need something with nitrogen and good macro in it.
When a grower says use fertilizers or compost, they mean added to the potting soil. Not just the one product. The potting soil itself is the base soil. Then you go from there.

When a grower says use fertilizers or compost, they mean added to the potting soil. Not just the one product. The potting soil itself is the base soil. Then you go from there.
What I do is grab like a half cup of bone and blood meal, 5 gal bucket of potting soil, 2.5 gal of fertilizers, and maybe a couple handfuls of sand and perlite. Now your cooking!

What I do is grab like a half cup of bone and blood meal, 5 gal bucket of potting soil, 2.5 gal of fertilizers, and maybe a couple handfuls of sand and perlite. Now your cooking!
thank for the replys
ive bought biobizz try pack for nutes its good? shoud i start giving them tath or i re do the potting soil mix like you said ? :)

Peat is acidic, so you have an additive(dolomite/lime)added to bring the pH up. You don't have anything to aerate like perlite. Peat does have a slight nute charge, does hold water well, but not air. Peat actually accumulates in an anaerobic/acid environment. That's what stops the organic matter from rotting.

Back
Top Bottom