Apartment Smoking

Thepurplem0nkey

Ugh. Been living in my Apartment for about two weeks now. Real nice place. Woke up to a notice wedged into my door that highlights I'm in violation of my lease...because I'm manufacturing or smokin marijuana LOL. SOmeone complained about the smell coming from my unit I guess. I went to the main office and professed my innocence, that should take care of it for a while. But how annoying. I have to drive around my complex smoking, I cant do it inside :-(
-PM

Re: Apartment Smoking :-(

lol i live in one to but i burn all the time in the living room/bedroom/on the porch........i guess im lucky.:grinjoint:

yeah that does suck do it in a room like some one said away from the front door and if u do smoke lay a towel down by ur front door . i did that and i would smoke in my living room and couldnt smell it in the hall , hope all works out for ya

get a toilet paper role and stuff about 15 bounce fabric softiner sheets into it so that any smoke passing through must push through several layers of the sheets. if you smoke out of a pipe and dont let any of the smoke excape and you blow it all through the tube, if some one was standing next to you they wont smell it. this has worked for me for years i hope that it workes for you.
hey it worked in my parents house back in the day

good advice normal 1, im gonna try that

buy a shitload of that spray air freshener. It does an okay job of covering up the smell. you should have claimed it was the incense you used, hehe, they make some that smell like weed ya know.

Well, I WAS sitting in my second bedroom, exhaling smoke ou the window. That probably was too stinky for the "neighborhood" to endure. Last night, I busted out my vaporizor and hit it in the bathroom. From now on, it's like it was in the Dorms with my girlfriend....bathroom, fan on, towel under the door :)
-PM

just use the vaporizer inside, and use the bong or bubblers outside, maybe on a deck or something>

I find in those situations, lighting a cigarette and just leaving it in an ash tray by the door works really nice.

that sucks, what kind of facists would leave a note like that? i live in an apt. too, I personally only smoke out on my fire escape, because i know that if i keep smoking inside it would be a more then obvious smell at any give time. I have a freind tho that somehow ventilates his apartment so good that it NEVER smells eventhou we smoke 10 joint a day there. if you can create a draft through out the house and put ducktape around the door then noone outside should be able to smell it.

and if you're going to be smoking a lot, you can always tape off all the door cracks, I know it seems a little over-paranoid, but it's a sure fire way to block the smell.

Gkat13 said:
buy a shitload of that spray air freshener. It does an okay job of covering up the smell. you should have claimed it was the incense you used, hehe, they make some that smell like weed ya know.

yeah thats true, i have some of that, they were also selling it at the wonders of cannibis festival i think

I dont know if it was posted here also, but like they said, burn a cig and just let it sit there and when you exhale the smoke from the mari, get a toilet paper roll, empty one and stuff one end with fabric softner sheets and exhale through that using it like a filter and viola, no smell :bongrip: keep smokin :cheesygrinsmiley:

Buy yourself one of those ionizers they sell at walmart, frys, etc. They work wonders. I have an ionic pro that i use and it really works. Put it in the room where you smoke, turn it on, and if your still paranoid, blow your smoke into it. It takes out components in the air, like dust and such, and charges it ionically, and i think it makes the air into ozone. within ten minutes after lighting up, the smell is all gone. Burning incense at the same time also works great. They are around 140 for the full size and 99 for the smaller size ionizers at walmart.

Dude the first week i was in my appt i smelled weed in the stair well all the time and thought it was from me and was really paranoid about it. . . but since i quit smokin, i'm on probation and am getting to close to the end to worry about if i'm gonna pass my drug test or now so i just quit till the end of Jan, i still smell it. . . so i guess its my neighbor(spelling?), but i live in an appt that is all college students. . . 2 hot ass chicks accross the hall and the dude down stairs smokes up and the people accross from him dont seem to give a fuck. . . pretty cool place, cool enough for me to be growing now. . . for you i suggest just burning incence all the time, thats what i did at the beginning when i was paranoid about it, my appt smelled like incence even when i wasnt burning it. . .

get a fan and lean it against your screen so that it face a way form the side that blows and it will suck all the smoke outta of your house so it wont linger and your neighbors wont smell it

THC~Kyle~THC said:
get a fan and lean it against your screen so that it face a way form the side that blows and it will suck all the smoke outta of your house so it wont linger and your neighbors wont smell it
I think thats why he got reported. axe works good, incents, leave a cig burnig...or just chain smoke, black n milds work....the paper towl roll works ok, vaporizers or air purifiers (however you spell it).

Back
Top Bottom