approaching week 7 and not one leaf has turned yellow?

zben88

This is my 1st hydro grow, and one thing I have noticed is my babies leaves are not indicating that they are close to the end of their life cycle. Every soil grow I have done the leaves begin to turn yellow into the last couple weeks of flower. I have tried googling this question but I get bunk results. I dont know if this means the hydro has increased the flower process or if I need to cut down at the same time and let all the chlorophyll do its magic in the cure process?

Well I have done the same strain for the past year, so I hope that hydro doesnt increase flower time. The wine bottle colas are driving me crazy. Hydro>Soil

when the trics are 70% cloudy and have some amber trics then flush out all nutes and jsut run water. the last week they will feed on the stored food in leaves. you want the plant to eat the leaves for bigger buds. the buds should really swell. if you using organic solutions then wait till you have allot of amber trics then use flush system with water. then in 3 days turn the lights off for 24 hrs or move to dark area then harvest.

when the trics are 70% cloudy and have some amber trics then flush out all nutes and jsut run water. the last week they will feed on the stored food in leaves. you want the plant to eat the leaves for bigger buds. the buds should really swell. if you using organic solutions then wait till you have allot of amber trics then use flush system with water. then in 3 days turn the lights off for 24 hrs or move to dark area then harvest.

Just a question i have heard that guys that grow with organic nutes don't flush as the organics leave no taste side effects when not flushed but i see you still recommend a flush even with organics, so did i have it all wrong is a flush needed even with organic nutes?

Back
Top Bottom