Plant will not flower

eric686

I am growing out doors in a greenhouse and I have all ready harvested other strains but I have one strain that will not flower. I have been giving it normal doses of ferts to keep it going but no flowers!
I planted the seeds of this one in early June and it is close to 9 feet tall now lots of branches and leaves, some of the fan leaves are yellowing. Anybody got any tips on this problem. My G13 strain turned out fine this one has got me stumped:scratchinghead:

I am out side and the light has been 12 12 for over a month now. I was just looking at them when I got home from work and there is signs of flower just on on the tips now ... It should be way farther at this time should I give it some blooming ferts?

I understand that you're outside which is why I was asking about force flowering. This is when you cover the plants area and uncover it to force a 12/12 yourself rather then nature.

Possibly you have a rare sativa that takes 13 weeks or so. That would make the most sense.

Thanks for you response, any help gets me to thinking about my first grow. I've seen memos on the seed sites that say "hard to grow" maybe this plant is one of them.

I had three of these plants and two turned out to be males, they had no problem shooting out flowers.

Could also have something to do with lighting near it outside like a street light or porch light idk just a guess but I'm sure it could and would interfere..... good luck tho hope all goes excellent :allgood:

I started fertz with a potassium to help force it along. I can't keep heating it green house for much longer, maybe 5/6 weeks more.

Dumb Question: how much would a full moon thow off the the 12 /12 since the moon is out all night long?

it is "Mysty" cross between white widow and northern light. I bought the seeds from a NL seed co.

I harvested My first G13 next to Mysty and got 9.6 oz off her. I don't thing environment is the problem, I do think that it may be genetics like you stated.

I guess these are flowering but just at the tips.

SAM_01571.JPG

I just walled off my greenhouse (GH) with an extra layer of plastic and made it much smaller in side with a bigger heater also. I used to have a 8'x12' GH now it is 6 x 5 inside. it was 28 degrees out side when I got up and about 50 inside the GH seems to be working fine hope fully it will go up to 70+ during the day time inside the GH with an outside temp of 40 I can only hope.

If this does not work out I think that My 2 plants that I have left from my out side grow will be turned into hash plants.

on a side note I am still picking Tomatoes in the GH the wife is loving them.

It snowed and I could not keep the greenhouse warm enough to keep the plants to continue to flower. The GH was at only 50 deg and the flowers were just not developing but it was starting to crystallize around the buds. I harvested the plants and I will be making ice bag hash out of the two plants that were left over.

Back
Top Bottom