No Signs of sex

i just want to see if anyone thinks like i do... my boyfriend and his friend were "bored" and they decide to germinate seeds just for fun. well, they all popped and my boyfriends friend doesnt want them. for some reason i feel bad for the lil seedlings. i wanted to take them bc i wanted to flower them real early and get budsticks lol. but he said no... awwwww

thats what i told him its such a waste. i kept tryin to convince him, he was supposed to go over there n i told him to grab them n bring them here. he didnt say no that time but he never went over to get them. i think its too late now unless the kid changed his mind and planted them.

alright back again with yet ANOTHER problem. actually i dont even kno if this is a serious issue but. i went back there today to water and do some rearranging bc when i went in there last night before lights off i noticed that one of my fan leaves wound up right into the new light i put in there yesterday. so i arranged everything today so im sure that wont happen again. but anyway. one of my smaller budsites near the stem dried out and all the pistols were orange, but i kno for a fact the light wasnt even that close to that spot. THEN i noticed that the tips of the pistols on my main cola have turned orange as well, and a couple other sites some of the pistols are orangey. now this is something i would normally love to see. but this isnt happening bc its maturing. i feel like its too soon for that. its only on the plant who had the deficiency. not the other one. could it be from the fan leaf getting singed??

No, sometimes pistils will wither after a foliar spray... the PH of the water in the spray might be a bit high or low causing a slight burn..

OR..... there might be a hermi flower hiding in there somewhere that pollinated them.. But if you don't see any male flowers or stamens sticking out of the buds anywhere, I'd say it was the foliar spray.

I wouldn't worry about it too much - as it keeps budding new calyx and pistils will grow out anyway.

Peace
MC

ok so im not too worried anymore. i do always check for male flowers just bc ive seen so many females turn hermie just from reading this site, and my temps fluctuate alot so i am worried bout hermies. i never find anything. and wouldnt there be pollen everywhere? i hope its just the spray. the bud that was dry i just picked it off cuz it was small anyway.
o yeah and today was feeding day, so i just added my ferts to the rest of the mix that was left over from the other day.

well ive come to a conclusion. there is definately something wrong with that one plant. i just went back to check on them and the plant with the yellowing problem doesnt look good. its nice and perky, but the leaves are all brittle. another thing, both plants started out with 1 finger on the leaf, to 3 fingers to 5 to 7 and finally 9 fingers on each leaf. the one with the problem is growing leaves with only 3 or 5 leaves now. what is going on here? is there something genetically wrong with that plant? the other one is fine, normal as can be. but there is something wrong with that one, its significantly smaller than the other and they were sprouted at the same time. i dont have a good feeling about that plant. and i noticed that there are more pistols turning orange then there were yesterday and it is way too early for that. what should i do.

my boyfriend doesnt want me to post pics... god i feel like a lil kid lol. but ive tried tellin him its safe to post pics of the plants... ill tell him if he wants this grow to continue i have to post pics to get the help i need. ill try to get a good one.

ok the only camera i have is my phone i just took a couple pics and im sending them to my screen name as i type this so whenever they pop up into my mailbox ill upload them here... im just gunna have to read up on how to post pics bc i have never done it before. but if i wasnt convinced before that there was something wrong with it i am now... i just found a leaf with only 4 fingers which to me is strange as i have never seen that before.

it says my photos have been uploaded but i dont have a photo gallery yet... r they still being approved? when will i kno when its done?

Keep checking your gallery periodically over the next 24 hours and they'll show up.. to find your gallery do this:

Top of the page Click GALLERY -> MY PHOTOS and your pics will be at the bottom of the page once they're approved.

Thanks for getting a picture uploaded. It will make things much easier...

Peace
MC

theyre still pending approval. i kno it can take a while but i thought it would have been sooner than this.

ok so here is a general pic so u can see what im talkin about... this is a pic of the main cola... the funny thing is this plant doesnt smell like weed anymore, at all and in the upper corner u can really see the yellowing im talkin about.

weed1.jpg

and here is a pic of just one of the weird leaves i found, i also found a couple with 3, 4 and even 6 fingers... weird!

weed2.jpg

i hope these help!

Hhhhmmm this is an interesting one...

Okay - first off... stop using the aquarium stuff to adjust the PH of the water.. I'm pretty sure it's a water-softner and it will cause problems.

could be the PH is off and/or too high of fertilzer salts built up in the soil.

I'd recommend Getting 3-5 gallons of distilled water and flushing that puppy out.

I'll keep digging around and see what else I can find out about this........

Peace
MC

if it has to do with anything like thati just dont understand y this is just showing up in 1 plant... the other one is healthy, no weird leaves, no yellowing and it smells like some dank ass shit.

just for comparisson i am going to upload a pic of the healthy plant so u can see.. btw mc thanks so much for going out of your way to help me!!

It's my pleasure 4iLLEsT2bTCH0, I just wish I knew the answer for ya... This is what is sounds like to me - I wish I could find a pic of it though..

"Manganese is involved in the oxidation reduction process in the photosynthetic electron transport system. Biochemical research shows that this element plays a structural role in the chloroplast membrane system, and also activates numerous enzymes.

Manganese Deficiency

Interveinal chlorosis of younger leaves, necrotic lesions and leaf shredding are typical symptom of this deficiency. High levels can cause uneven distribution of chlorophyll resulting in blotchy appearance. Restricted growth and failure to mature normally can also result.

Mn gets locked out when the pH is too high, and when there's too much iron. Use chelated Mn.

Manganese Toxicity

Toxicity:Chlorosis, or blotchy leaf tissue due to insufficient chlorophyll synthesis. Growth rate will slow and vigor will decline.
"

Source:Greenmans's Page - guides, Plant Abuse

So I would start with the distilled water flush and see if it stops it from getting worse. Without being able to check the PH and EC levels of your soil it's going to be really hard to get this thing nailed. :hmmmm:

Peace
MC

well i dont have any $$ right now to go and get distilled water... is regular spring water ok? that is what i use to water them... and we have several gallons downstairs... would it be safe to wait until its watering time? i just fed them the otherday and i dont want to drown them.

Back
Top Bottom