no signs of sex

fasts102376

hello all:smokin: my super skunk been in flowering 3 weeks now, still no signs of sex has showed.. there on a 12\12. how long should it take? thanks:peace:

stress can lengthen the onset of buds, so I'm assuming it applies to the initial sexing as well. My first femmes just took 3wks for one and 4 wks for another for the white hairs to emerge. I pruned quite heavily prior to flowering and during the first week though for experimental purposes, causing stress. I read someone's account on here of sex not showing until week 5 of flowering.

But yeah, I'd say the majority of grows I've checked out here, on average, know the sex within the first 3 weeks.

your plant hasn't been thru any stress like mine, though, has it?

Peace

the coolest i can keep the room is 91.. trial and error on this plant.. the funny thing about all this heat is the plant look great:hmmmm: no signs of wilt or nothing..:cool:

yeah, mine like it but I don't ...

flower area ain't got A/C and probally never will.

What temp you gettin' in the dark? Difference from Day&Night?
I have noticed mine take longer in the heat to show sex and get to where I like 'em ... makes harvest quality mids

Another topic here about Trichs and temp drops in dark ..

DaMagoMan said:
yeah, mine like it but I don't ...

flower area ain't got A/C and probally never will.

What temp you gettin' in the dark? Difference from Day&Night?
I have noticed mine take longer in the heat to show sex and get to where I like 'em ... makes harvest quality mids

Another topic here about Trichs and temp drops in dark ..
anywhere between 68 to 70 at night..

Is Super Skunk a Sativa-dominate strain? Usually Sativas that are close to 100% Sativa take a longer time to finish flowering and show their sex much later in the flowering period as a result.

Also, are you sure there is no sex organs forming on them at all? Use a magnifying glass if necessary.

RooRman said:
Is Super Skunk a Sativa-dominate strain? Usually Sativas that are close to 100% Sativa take a longer time to finish flowering and show their sex much later in the flowering period as a result.

Also, are you sure there is no sex organs forming on them at all? Use a magnifying glass if necessary.
the plant showing (claxs), but no hairs..

RooRman said:

Nah, #1 is only 25%

-dump_____
Super Skunk

This plant is especially developed for Skunk lovers. Crossed of best Skunks to their Afghani ancestors. Brush against this plant and the room becomes immediately filled with powerful Skunk aroma. Despite the smell a very pleasant high with a little more body to it than the Skunk #1. One of the winners of the 1990 High Times Harvest Festival where it clearly defeated Skunk #1.

DaMagoMan said:
Nah, #1 is only 25%

-dump_____
Super Skunk

This plant is especially developed for Skunk lovers. Crossed of best Skunks to their Afghani ancestors. Brush against this plant and the room becomes immediately filled with powerful Skunk aroma. Despite the smell a very pleasant high with a little more body to it than the Skunk #1. One of the winners of the 1990 High Times Harvest Festival where it clearly defeated Skunk #1.

I'm wrong 75% sativa ... finally click Afgani, sativa .. :)
Winner of several harvest festivals, and "High Times" Cannabis Cup. Skunk#1 (75% Sativa, 25% Indica) was originally a cross between 25% Afghani, 25% Mexican Acapulco Gold and 50% Colombian Gold. Inbred since 1978, now a stabilized homogeneous strain. Blooms with long, thick buds, varying in color from light green to golden. Very high flower to leaf ratio. Mold-susceptible in the last 6 weeks of flowering. Soft and sweet aroma and a very strong "up" high. Excellent variety for indoor growing or greenhouse with darkening system. Very high yields. Easy to manicure.

Back
Top Bottom