First Grow

Css1982

Started from seed,let grow for 2 weeks tried to force flower to sex saw no signs for 2 weeks on 12/12 switched back to 24 hour for fear they would not go back into veg the first sign of sex I have seen is the one I suspect to be male.now my major questions r.should I top,tie down,or super crop,my plants?how big should i let them get befor I flower?how to keep the heat down in my grow when useing 1000w hps?My strains r hells angel og& pineapple kusStarted from seed,let grow for 2 weeks tried to force flower to sex saw no signs for 2 weeks on 12/12 switched back to 24 hour for fear they would not go back into veg the first sign of sex I have seen is the one I suspect to be male.now my major questions r.should I top,tie down,or super crop,my plants?how big should i let them get before I flower?

from seed you should allow about 4-6 weeks of vegetative growth (lights 18/6 or 24h on) before switched into flower. if you put them into flower so young and then switched them back chances are they will be stressed and it is possible that they could go hermi on you. topping and LST are really up to the grower and the setup you have. play around and find what works for you. as far as heat goes you got two options. more ventilation to remove the heat faster(bigger fan, air cooled tube, ect), or some sort of AC system.

Back
Top Bottom