No Signs of sex

yeah we live together, i live in his house, so bc were having alotta problems i may have to move. im having a hard time dealing with him and his shit all the time. i dont kno whats going to happen, i dont want to leave, but i might have to depending on him. so if i do move then my grow will be cut short, and ill have to leave the plants here.

did someone edit this thread lol??

no i didnt lol thanks alot.

Purpose420 said:
...heres lil tip dont bring your personal problems to this forum, I'm not getting nasty, but it creates drama that nobody here wants...thats what they were thinkin. but dont make me to be the BAD GUY, I hear enough of that in my personal life.

Exactly. :peace: Now you're sounding a little bitchy too. :cheesygrinsmiley: How about just drop it and get back to the No (signs of) Sex problem. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

ok so anyway back to the grow. i gotta question. on my smaller plant... all the leaves look healthy except the newer ones coming from the center. theyre kinda yellowish. and i figured maybe its supposed to look like that but the other one doesnt look that way. does anyone kno what this might be? i noticed it a couple days ago but didnt look really well. then yesterday i was examining them and looking at all the new pistols and thats when i really noticed the yellowing. the soil was dry so i watered. the soil gets dry ever 3 days or so. and i fed them the last time i watered. i feed them every 2 waterings, not even full stregnth bc theres ferts in the soil. im not really that worried about it but i am, has anyone else seen this before?

BTW, Happy New Year!! =]

i really dont think im overwatering. i think every 3 days it a bit much too but that is usually when the soil gets really dry. i dont set out to water them every 3 days but i check them every day and usually theyre bone dry by 3 days. i feel like if i only water once a week, id be depriving them. also, the other plant is fine so im sure if i was overwatering then both would have the same problem?

im using expert gardener... it was the only thing they had when i went... i just read the breakdown of nutrients and there isnt any sulfur in it! that is something i overlooked, should i go out now and get something? what should i get?

thanx for the info purpose, i can def use that in the future. but i still dont kno what i should go get, im thinkin some kind of bloom booster if they have anything besides miracle gro. would they supplement my plant with the nutrients my plant needs and is not getting from my current nutes? i wasnt worried about it but now i am. i dont really kno what to get, so if someone knos PLEASE help me out and give me some suggestions. i have work @ 3 so im gonna go get a shower now, but ill try to get on here afterwards and see if anyone replied, if not im goin to walmart directly from work to look at stuff, if i find something that i think may help im just gunna get it.

I'm not really sure what they carry at Walmart - but I'm guessing it's Shultz, Scotts, or Miracle Grow brands.... all are made by the same company so it doesn't really matter which one you get - none are organic.

For Bloom either Miracle Grow Bloom Booster or Miracle Grow Tomato Plant Food will work if Walmart is all you can get to.

The tomato formula has added magnesium and a decent N-P-K ratio for flowering... 18-18-21

Actually I used to live with an old hippy friend who grew this sick cross of Alaskan Thunderfuck x Skunk #1 - all he ever used was Miracle Grow Tomato formula, and to this day his was some of the best weed I ever smoked...

Peace
MC

well they didnt have anything i was willing to buy so i didnt get anything for them. i get paid on thurs but im not sure ill have any extra cash to get what i need. hopefully ill be able to find something somewhere else.

wow this grow is not going good at all... decided to let my soil get an extra days' worth of dryness, i should have watered yesterday. and today when i stuck my finger in the soil it was extra dry. so when i watered, these lil gnats flew up from the soil. damnit!!! are there any easy ways to get rid of em? (easy=homemade ways). i dont kno how this happened, or why, but is it even worth trying, or should i just scrap the whole damn thing all together? im just not getting any luck and i dont think its worth it.

Fungus Gnats are annoying, but not harmful really if your plant is healthy. Certainly don't scrap the whole grow over it!

Something called Gnatrol is the only thing I've heard gets rid of them permanantly.

Peace
MC

i think/hope my plants are healthy, they seem to be, except the smaller one has that yellow problem. its weird. i had a problem in the beginning, my original post talks about it. those spots are all still there, i didnt really expect them to disappear lol.. anyway after all that all the new growth was healthy, nice n green. and now ALL the new growth is mostly yellow, with patches of green. the small leaves around the main cola, and the small leaves growing around my other budsites looks the same. madamecrash said possible sulfur deficiency, no one else gave any other suggestions so i think its a sulfur def. too. i dunno what im gunna do bc im really tight on money right now. ill just have to let it go until i get some money in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom