Fan leaves going yellow, 45 days into flower, Bubba OG

RandyL

I've got some Bubba OG plants, currently 45 days into flowering. I've found a good nute mix of about 8 things, to include the FF nutes and supplements (Open Sesame, Beastie Bloom, Cha Ching), Molasses, Liquid Bat Guano, MagiCal, Liquid Karma, and Clearex once a week the watering before nute day.

I've got trichomes like a mutha, frosty buds!:slide:

But for the last week or so, my larger plants have had their large fan leaves turning yellow and getting ready to fall off. Now I'm to the point where almost all the fan leaves have yellowed and come off of the bigger plants, but the smaller bud leaves are all still nice and green. I know the fan leaves yellow and fall off as the plants mature, but it seems a bit early at only 40-45 days. If it is what the plant wants to do, then that's fine, I'm just worried that the loss of so many leaves at this point in flowering might hurt the size of the finished buds. Not that there's anything that can be done about it. I can't glue leaves back on!

On my smaller plants, those that are under 2 feet tall, they have lost some fan leaves from yellowing, but nowhere near as many as the big plants in the 2-1/2 to 4-1/2 foot range.

Does this sound normal?

Back
Top Bottom