Plant looking sad - Bottom leaves yellowing early in flower - With pictures

blazeone

420 Member
So, this is my plant in 3rd week of flowering indoor in soil (Ph 6.5-7).

Been feeding her with 2 tbls of bat guano (3-10-2) every second or third watering. Some upper fan leaves are clawing extremely (nitrogen toxicity??) and the fan leaves at the bottom are turning yellow (nitrogen deficiency??).

All leaves are looking kinda sad, mostly pointing down.. Also, main stems have purple stripes and leaf stalks are dark purple, and most leaves that are still green have slight purpling around main veins, but I guess it's beacuse of low temps during the veg stage.

Buds are progressing quite alright..

Please take a look and give me your opinion

DSC_0003115.JPG

Here is what the yellowing leaves look like

DSC_0004117.JPG

I think she is not too wet, still can't figure what the problem could be..

Here are some more pictures of the sick leaves, does anybody know what it could be??

got the exact same issue right now. I flushed hard took samples of the water draining out of the container was in the 7.5 ph range. whoops. Been feeding h20 w molasses the last week or two so even though i was getting 6 6.5 ph range in the reading perhaps ph not stabilized? dunno yet. here are 2 pics of my little patient.
zam2.jpg
zamal.jpg
not trying to hijack just trying to get a comparison going nobody looks at my blog lol so im looking for grows with similar issues to figure it out.

Not a pro but because the flowering nutes are low in Nitrogen the plant uses leaves as food. This could be causing the yellowing of the leaves and the lack of light in the lower canopy could be adding to the issue as well.

Hi High yogi

Even if there's nothing wrong with the nutes uptake, the bottom leaves will sometimes get yellow (ish) due to the lack of light. All is fine. The plant simply moves on to the most efficient photo-receptors and those are always the leaves which receive more light. Once the energy store has been used up, the bottom leaves will slowly fade away.

All the best.

Back
Top Bottom