hi 6 weeks flowering yellow leaves

postie28

hi all my 1st bash at doing this its been bit up and down process but all seems ok, just noticed i am in my 6th week of flowering and leaves a looking a bit yellow, would could it be ?? cheers
Picture_003111.jpg
Picture_002109.jpg
Picture_001111.jpg

thanks bud :) much appreciated, i did the school boy thing to begin and gave it akaline water corrected it i got the soil down do ph 6.5 with a flush but as it starts to become dryer its moving nearer to 7, is that normal for the ph to move up as the soil dries cheers

i personally have been using tap water, think its around ph of 7 with no problems think it might just be strain dependant, but in soil 6.5 is optimum, but as long as its not swinging up and down like crazy you should be fine, your plants look healthy so i wouldnt worry

:Namaste:

I agree with TaylorMade it's normal that late into flowering...you can give them a little N and it will stop but from what I read too much N in flowering lowers your THC levels...I wouldn't worry about it though...And not a soil grower so can't help on PH mine stays at 5.5-5.8 but I'm hydro and hempy....Looking good by the way

Back
Top Bottom