Aqua Lab Technologies video instructions for use in the Water Hash Separation Process

Re: Aqua Lab Technologies video instructions for use in the Water Hash Separation Pro

Very nice!!!! I may have to get one of these soon. I have been using a 5gal and 3 kinds of cloth bags to get every thing sifted through. This would make my 2 week process down to 2 days WOW.

A+++

Re: Aqua Lab Technologies video instructions for use in the Water Hash Separation Pro

Very nice!!!! I may have to get one of these soon. I have been using a 5gal and 3 kinds of cloth bags to get every thing sifted through. This would make my 2 week process down to 2 days WOW.

A+++

This process will take down your work time do under 30 mins. complete.

Aqua Lab Tech

I was wondering if you sell the machine as well as the bags. I didnt see it on your site. Was looking for the machine and 5 gallon 4 bag system all as a kit. Thanks Jordano

I was wondering if you sell the machine as well as the bags. I didnt see it on your site. Was looking for the machine and 5 gallon 4 bag system all as a kit. Thanks Jordano

We will be releasing a Mini Washing Machine called The Resinizer in the middle of June.

We will be selling complete Water Hash Kits with machine and bags and all the equiptment you need to make your own Home Made Water Hash.

Aqua Lab Tech

Is it the one that is in your video. Do you have a price yet? I assume it is very samiliar to the bubble now machines. Thanks :thanks::peace:

Is it the one that is in your video. Do you have a price yet? I assume it is very samiliar to the bubble now machines. Thanks :thanks::peace:

It is very similar to the one in the video. It will be less than $200 and has a bigger capacity then the bubble now machines.

Aqua Lab Tech

Back
Top Bottom