Are edibles or capsules absorbed in the stomach or in the gut?

u1556

Does anyone know is the edible absorbed by the gut or by the stomach . I suspect it might be by the gut - which means the edible must survive the stomach, which means if you use capsules with decarb weed inside, the capsule must be of special type designed to survive stomach and disintegrate in the gut....

So far I baked like 0.5 gramm weed for 40 - 70 minutes ... ingested partially of that and felt nothing. I guess it didn't survive the stomach. I certainly need to pin down efficient edibles method - which lets me abosb 0.25 gramms at a time...

When you actually eat weed, the body has to digest the plant matter before you'll feel anything- I ate
a couple of grams in capsules and got soooo effing high.... But it took 5.5 hours before I felt it- it also
lasted for 9 hours.
Maybe half a gram wasn't enough for you to feel it- high tolerance maybe?

depenmds on how you take it. if your smart and mix it with MCT oil instead of butter say, (medium chain triglyceride) its absorbed 97% by the body directly from the liver and isn't stored as fat is used for energy so you get the full does in about 45mins :)

Back
Top Bottom