Are my plants healthy?

Frankk

Hello I have 4 cheese plants and 1 critical plus plant they are 13 days under the light, they was germinated on the windowsill for 10days. They are in 10liter pots in muti propose compost, under a 600watt, 25inches away, in a 8x8ft room. This is my first grow I have been giving the 1/4 tomato feed once a week. So 2 feeds do far. I have everything coming this week. As its been a bit of a hit and hope so far. I broke my thermometer about 5days ago. So havnt had a clue what temp the rooms been. I've been using tap, and rain water with no ph tester. My critical plus plant had topped its self its slip into 2 strems, which has then slit into 3. I've looked into this and have been told its a good thing. Anyway my first parcel comes tomorrow do I will get the grow room sorted the week. Hopefully this helps, any advice or tips
IMAG14943.jpg
IMAG14932.jpg
IMAG14923.jpg
IMAG14893.jpg
IMAG14882.jpg
IMAG14863.jpg
IMAG14734.jpg
IMAG14713.jpg
would be great thanks. Frank

I would feel a lot safer if that ballast was up of the floor on a small table is best, as you already broke you temp gauge...consider?

see the temp gauge as your speedo of your car, as it tells you so much about the plant, get one with a humidity gauge attached too, and a spare,
are those 3 us gallon(15 liters) pots? if not make them, and add 20-30% perlite to reduce nute burn and soil compaction, river sand is as good, you nute is crap, I'd avoid but should you continue ad it 2x times per month, even better consider going foilar ...as you can't burn your plant spraying it on.
light is a 600w hps budding light and you are trying to veg under it, get a 400w Mh light, to veg under leave this light until when you wanna bud, best height with this light is between 8-29 inches the lower the better, and you will need some fan to remove 02 from the stomata...? but first get a proper veg light ....

good luck

looks like you have some spider mites moving in. You should take care of that pronto

(5th picture from the top, bottom leaf)

looks like you have some spider mites moving in. You should take care of that pronto

(5th picture from the top, bottom leaf)

I've just looked and yes spider mites moving in, not a lot you saved me I hope by catching it early. What can I do I've got everything coming tomorrow to sort the grow room out. But don't have a clue bout the spider mite please help.

First thing I would do, since they aren't all over the place yet, is remove those two bottom leaves from the plant and burn them or put them outside away from the grow room and then you'll have to spray something. Generally a light organic spray made with essential oils will do the trick since it seems to be in the early stages at the moment. (neem oil, soybean oil, sesame oil, azamax, ect)

Try Nuke 'em it worked for me it worked with one application to kill off mites and I've continued using it for Powder mold its a organic food grade pesticide and fungicide I can only speak for that product because its the only one I've used

Try Nuke 'em it worked for me it worked with one application to kill off mites and I've continued using it for Powder mold its a organic food grade pesticide and fungicide I can only speak for that product because its the only one I've used

Where can I get it?

Its By a company called flying skull out of Oregon. Try looking at your local Hydro shop or online. I read all the reviews and thought that the company had wrote them themselves because of how overwhelmingly positive every review was. Bro even if they were this stuff is the truth.

I got lucky and got all good genetics for my first grow. No pests no disease, then a family member brought me home a cut of GSC and just set it in my veg room, yay free mites. Just a reminder always quarantine new clones for awhile to make sure they are healthy before introducing them to your grow room

I got a bottle of mighty wash from my local grow room. Hopefully it does the trick. I will up loads photos later does anyone no if this mighty wash stuff is any good?

Mighty wash is great until they build up an immunity to it. you will be able to get rid of them with that as long as you keep on spraying them for a week or two every two or three days.

A good wash of damn near anything including straight water spray will get rid of the mites when applied but whatever you use you have to repeat every 5 days or so at least a couple times to get the next generations. Keep everything clean in the grow space. Feel free to be extra careful!. They got in my place as a 'gift' from a friend and then got into my garden and greenhouse and it took over two years before I was rid of them.
Your plants definitely look to be feeling less than 100%. I wonder if they're getting over fed a bit, since they are in rich soil/'compost' as well as having some added nutes. Some look more overfed than others
What's the white looking patch on Stinky 5?

I have 5 plants to 1 critical+ and 5 cheese plants this is there 5 weeks under lights. I am using a 600watt mh bulb and its on for 24hours. The rooms at 25-27℃ and 40% humidity. They are going into 35liter pots I have already transferred two off the tops. I'm using bio Buzz light mix siloil and bio bizz grow for nutes. The room is 8ft by 8ft, I'm going to be adding a second light when I switch to flower and using 600watt hps bulbs. The plants a between 25inchs and 26inchs. I grow from seeds almost forgot to add that. Any help or advice would be great. Thanks Frank's.
1436441518820-430062352.jpg
1436441509648219197467.jpg
1436441481272232135267.jpg
1436441436424821785905.jpg

Back
Top Bottom