Are these autos?

Buster1977

420 Member
Hello all...these plants are my buddies. He bought them as clones. They were vegged to just over a foot. Been in flower only 1 1/2 weeks. He flips at that height every time because of how short his ceiling is. But this time they look weird waaay short and was at along in budding for just a week and a half. I've never grown autos and was not there to see them before flip so any info would be greatly appreciated thx received_491228245022841.jpegreceived_873538266351591.jpeg

they'll stretch while in budding. Also maybe he changed something up this time around then previous grows? Right down to temperature averages

Id guess they are autos though if they started flowering prior to a light flip. If they are id put them back at 18/6 to allow more lighting but only if they were. they look happy so just keep up whatever you're doing

Id guess they are autos though if they started flowering prior to a light flip. If they are id put them back at 18/6 to allow more lighting but only if they were. they look happy so just keep up whatever you're doing
That's the problem were having he's an older gentleman and he can't tell me if they had flowers before flip. I just wish there was a way to tell now

Back
Top Bottom