How long left?

rsrick

Hello all,first time growing and just looking for some advice. 4 autos, 2 blue cheese, 1 northern lights and a chemdawg. Been in flower for about 3 weeks now . On a diet of banana tea once a week and water 2 or three times. Grown outdoors in a greenhouse . Was just wondering how long left untill harvest , thanks you on advance

Attachments

• 15909130151498943288864157948126.jpg
    15909130151498943288864157948126.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 97
  • 15909130351324604475773218509168.jpg
    15909130351324604475773218509168.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
  • 15909130442101522789975413873505.jpg
    15909130442101522789975413873505.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 109
  • 15909130683953724067337131447025.jpg
    15909130683953724067337131447025.jpg
    829 KB · Views: 93
Blue Cheese take 70 days; 65 days for Northern Lights and 60 days for Chemdawg. They look healthy asf! I'm waiting on some autoflower gelato. I grew them a few months ago, but we didn't have any sun for the first 2 months really. The weed came out good, and the amount was decent taking into account no sun for 2 months, so I'm trying it again. I can't wait to see what I get now in these summer months, but they'll take a month to get here .

Thanks for your reply,yeah I've been really lucky as it's my first grow, are those days flowering stage or seed to harvest, how long do you think I have left. Thanks for the encouragement and good luck with your grow

Thank you , pistils are still white with a few amber toward the top of the plant. Tricks are still bright and crystal clear. I was just thinking on letting the plants tell me when they are ready by waiting for the leaves to brown, thoughts? Thanks for your time , all the best

Thanks for your reply,yeah I've been really lucky as it's my first grow, are those days flowering stage or seed to harvest, how long do you think I have left. Thanks for the encouragement and good luck with your grow
Seed to harvest; however, I agree with the rsrick. Let them tell you even they are ready, but keep in mind that extra 2 week flush. You'll have to let all those white hairs turn brown. Luckily you know its REAL CLOSE to that time. Just user the magnifying glass or you can zoom in on your phone and get a good close up shot.

For my 2 cents, your pistils are mostly fresh and white and buds appear quite immature so I guess your plants still have some weeks to go, when your buds have grown and swelled out and their pistils are mostly brown then you want to use some sort of magnification to view the trichomes (I try to take sharp photo closeups and blow them up on the screen, some folk use a loupe), I prefer my trichomes mostly cloudy with some amber. It would be a big shame in my opinion to harvest too early as you'll lose out on big time on yield and potency.

Seed to harvest; however, I agree with the rsrick. Let them tell you even they are ready, but keep in mind that extra 2 week flush. You'll have to let all those white hairs turn brown. Luckily you know its REAL CLOSE to that time. Just user the magnifying glass or you can zoom in on your phone and get a good close up shot.

Stunger is right on too. However, my autos didn't swell up to the point where it was extremely noticeable. That's your best route, looking at the trichomes.

What do you guys use to check the trichomes out?
Ty
There's a few pics at the end of this thread to compare trichome appearances.

Thanks a lot very helpful thread.
Btw my english isnt great and what i meant Is what kind of tool do you guys use to check the buds out
Just a magnificent glass? How many x (10x, 20x..) ?
Ty

just found out my camera as the ability to shows trichomes..and also find out my plant is full of them lol

Just took this..what do you think? Thanks
Looks to me like that camera will help you decide.

Many people use a loupe that is 40x strength or stronger. 40x is the minimum.

Many others use a digital camera nowadays that hooks right up to your phone or computer. Either way, you can snap great up close pics of your plants that way and then see them much better than otherwise. Check them out on Amazon. They arent THAT expensive.

And I'm assuming you are a new member. Am I correct? If so...WELCOME TO 420MAGAZINE!!! We love to have you snd please feel free to begin a grow journal next grow. That way you should get lots of great advice from master growers and others alike who love to help others grow mj. Really it is the way to go!

Regardless, I just want to extend the offer of welcome aboard. You'll enjoy the ride!

All my best,
Magnus

To me that's looking mostly cloudy. I have read some folk suggest going by the trichomes on the buds more than the sugar leaves, but it comes back to what sort of appearance you are after and making the best with what you think is on offer.

Hello all,first time growing and just looking for some advice. 4 autos, 2 blue cheese, 1 northern lights and a chemdawg. Been in flower for about 3 weeks now . On a diet of banana tea once a week and water 2 or three times. Grown outdoors in a greenhouse . Was just wondering how long left untill harvest , thanks you on advance
What season you in? It'll only finish up when the days get shorter.

He man! Great to have you online here at 420mag!!! So this is your first grow? I'm going into my third grow so I'm pretty new to growing too. But I've been on the site as a member for about three years though I took a hiatus for a while when my book was published.

You are getting good advice here already so I have nothing new to add here except a big warm welcome from us to you.

You're home now.

All my best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom