How long left of flowering?

thebear88

Hello this is my first grow, on day 50 from seed, 22 day veg - 28 day flower, how long would you says left off flowering and I am able to harvest,,, 2 different plants 1 progressing better than the other, when should I start to flush and what's the best way to do it,

Attachments

• IMG_20200727_215231.jpg
    IMG_20200727_215231.jpg
    928 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20200727_215226.jpg
    IMG_20200727_215226.jpg
    955.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20200727_215203.jpg
    IMG_20200727_215203.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20200727_215157.jpg
    IMG_20200727_215157.jpg
    1,004.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20200723_142342.jpg
    IMG_20200723_142342.jpg
    926.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20200723_142301.jpg
    IMG_20200723_142301.jpg
    904.6 KB · Views: 72
I'd say a good 3-4 weeks maybe more.
ThNkyou Dbdub, can't wait until harvest time, buds are getting fater and getting bigger every day, when will I know to start flushing and what would be the best way to do it,

can I set them in the bath tub and slowly let water pass through them from a hose?

Hello this is my first grow, on day 50 from seed, 22 day veg - 28 day flower, how long would you says left off flowering and I am able to harvest,,, 2 different plants 1 progressing better than the other, when should I start to flush and what's the best way to do it,
Over a month! Long way to go. And my 2 cents is DONT flush. It's pointless. Many will say it gets rid of salts n shit but just more myth somebody started and caught on. Just grow her, feed her until harvest.

I'm thinking I might not flush, from wot I'm reading everywhere is that there is no taste difference in the end product,
Or I might top up the pot to the top with more soil and cut the nutes the last 2 weeks,there is about 5 inches from soil to top of pot,

Would the plant then get the nutrients from the added soil instead,

I'm thinking I might not flush, from wot I'm reading everywhere is that there is no taste difference in the end product,
Or I might top up the pot to the top with more soil and cut the nutes the last 2 weeks,there is about 5 inches from soil to top of pot,

Good question. I dont know. I would imagine but idk hahahahahaha. Upotting is terrific idea though

it depends how you flush, and what you flush, and how well you flush it. It also depends on what nutrients were used. If I dont flush, you will be complaining about coughing and it being a bit rough.

Flushing the soil makes zero difference in what is already in the plant.
All flushing does is make you lose about 10% yield.

And this is from 1 1/2 years ago
You are not flushing to remove things from the plant, you are flushing to remove things from the medium/rootzone. Salts and imbalances notably. This makes it so your next feeding, will be proper ratios again.
By flushing the last 2 days before harvest, when the plant has matured, you make it take the reserves and with some fertilizers, that has a noticeable difference in taste. You can also go dark, has the same effect.

If you're growing in coco or similar type medium and using salt based nutrients then flushing the coco of excess salt is beneficial to keep it in balance.
Although if you just water once or twice a day with 1/4 strength nutrients the coco really shouldn't get too much salt buildup.

Personally I prefer the totally organic approach of Living Organic Soil, no salt buildup, no need to pH, in proper size pots just water only is fine.
And the taste and smoothness of smoke once properly dried and cured is the best there is.

Back
Top Bottom