Around The World In 80 Strains #3 Purple Cookies

StonedCrumpet

#3 Purple Cookies

Girl Scout Cookies x Grandaddy Purps?
50/50 Hybrid
15% - 18% THC

Appearance - Dense and earthy. Almost wearing camo, glittered with purple hearts.

Smell - A real smooth and musky vanilla aroma. The stench of Girl Scout Cookies oozes through this, but there's just a sweet almond, peanutty note that sneaks up behind it and really grabs hold of your sweet tooth.

Taste - For lovers of Girl Scout Cookies, (like me) this is a game changer. This tastes of cookies alright - almond and honey cookies. Just delightful!

Type of buzz - Well considering this is a 50/50 hybrid, which is quite rare in itself. Most strains tend to favour either indica or sativa in terms of a %. Strangely, this glued me to the seat and really hit me, but kept the energy levels high in my head.

Length of buzz - Well, this would be solely down to intoxity and how hard you roll them blunts. Me, 2 hours. Not for an amateur or someone who don't like to lose control, this gets you!

Best uses - I suffer for sciatica and this was great for relieving pain and aches in the area that I'd normally be suffering with all day. I could actually see this playing with the mind consumed in high doses, so I'd recommend keeping it steady is your a part time smoker.

Overall - I'll definitely be grabbing more of this when it comes around, and it's definitely gone into the seed bank for a future grow. Them dense and sweet buds really left a good impression on me.

8/10
Extremely tasty and moreish
I wouldn't wake and bake with this, nor smoke before work. If you have children and responsibilities, it's a no no. Evening pleasure only ✌🏻

Please watch this blog and get updated on atleast one new strain a week. Link in my siggy....

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230405_071156.jpg

20230405_071128.jpg

20230405_071048.jpg

#3 Purple Cookies

Girl Scout Cookies x Grandaddy Purps?
50/50 Hybrid
15% - 18% THC

I'm currently growing a Café Racer and its lineage is Girl Scout Cookies x Granddaddy Purple but it's 70% Sativa.

Back
Top Bottom