Australian Grower Busted 60 Plants

Nice plants mate , must be 400 grams dry there plus for sure , my grow is struggling, long veg , heat , ph , spidermite , white fly open tent to controll heat , and in come the pests , med usage is not that new so no driving and a host of red tape , what seed did you put in? and what seed bank can you trust? dreading my flip to 12/12 here, my heat and ph may bring out a lot of boys , i would like to use all fem seed next time so i should be sourcing them now any help would be good on the seed issue , of course i have looked , there seems to be major price differences , i have even contacted seed banks but am a little unsure on who to trust. nice grow Dutchess, Re-guards Didgerman ,Dingo Grow.

Hi i am far from a talented grower but pot size is relative to plant size in soil? outdoor i pot up and then went to holes in the ground , when i was much younger we used to go to MULLIMBIMBI, best smoke i ever had was there , those grower use to tell us dig deep deep big holes and work the soil well for good plants. Memory of Frank Hall,, Main Arm.

Back
Top Bottom