Australian Grower Busted 60 Plants

I know I thought about it after I posted. will write down your temps and google. Thanks. Im lazy and stupid.
I just did. WOW! Great help! Yours got as high as 100 deg f.!
With avg of 82 deg.
and as low as 60-68 deg.
This puts things so much into context for me

Screenshot_2016-07-16-00-35-43.png
Screenshot_2016-07-16-00-35-12.png
Screenshot_2016-07-16-00-32-20.png
Screenshot_2016-07-16-00-32-31.png

1 plant 3lb 11 oz just tops.

F the cops

That's all ONE plant??? I just... I don't... How..... What???

:adore:

Edit

Oh wait I see, there's no way all that is just 3 lbs. I'm a little stoned right now lol

Still though, those are some amazing pics.

Lawless , ya must grow like school boy , average bush yield 7 11 oz , tended 1 to 3 lb , talented and prime grow 5 lb all outdoor bit more maybe, deep big holes , nn ya got off light i recon i got smashed here in qld 10 plants one was 12 footer with about 1 1/2 pound just about ready, try like 3500 for the fun wreckers and 2000 for solicitor , know poor barsteds that have done time here for that many plants in the 80s

Nice wakeabakea, , i would like my indoor grow to look that good but it is embarrassing, never tent grow before , baked em , ph issues that id never experienced outdoor before , light to high as Ive never used LED before lol month in veg got horrid plants little leaves and stunted growth , learning curve huh looks like ya got it down pat there mate, nice plant.

I measured the hood then I built a 2x4 frame that was about 4 inches larger than the hood... and hung it from the ceiling with the same ratchet straps you hang a light with... and then I just screwed in little key hooks to the two-by-fours at the bottom.....

Cheese from da Boo

And then I stapled those little sun shades that I bought from the dollar store to make their reflector a lot bigger.... forget buying bigger hoods just invent your own

Cheese from da Boo

If you can obtain 2-4 oz per plant indoor then your doing good. If you obtain 6 oz indoor your doing great. If you obtain 1000g per plant your doing awesome, problem is most indoor plants obtain 2-6oz max on average.

Back
Top Bottom